Chapter 3

Like we said last time, your eyes widened at the sight at what you were seeing. Two sharks, one cat and a wolf looking girl all with humanoid bodies, and human-like hair. That caught you off guard and you were in a way freaked out, but you more or less just froze. Not screaming, not shaking, just froze in a bit of fear.

"Oh wow, look at his eyes." The cat girl says says while getting closer.

"Tam, give him some space." The shark boy says while gently tugging her back.

They didn't bother to move anymore after that and we just continued to stare at each other for about half a minute or so. They didn't seem hostile or threatening and the one that did get close just seemed curious so you shook your fear off and rubbed your face while groaning a bit.

"Okay, guess this is happening now." You mumbled which made them seem surprised.

"... You're not freaking out?" The shark girl asked.

"Well, sort of. I was just caught off guard, but I was sort of expecting something like this." You tell them before standing up and stretching. "You found me in some kind of pod, right?"

"Uh, y-yeah."

"Bingo, that settles it. This is really happening. Listen, it's uh... I would say long story, but it's not really that long."

"... Oooookay. More context?" The shark boy asked.

"Well, I don't really know much." You started sticking out your fingers while talking. "I was kidnapped by some assholes, trapped in a lab without knowing where it was, where I was, or what it was, and forced to do this thing called... Multiversal Travel or some shit, I don't know."

"Wow, that's uh... that's rough man."

"Bit of an understatement."

"Ya know for an alien, I kinda expected you to-" The shark girl says.

"Talk more alien like. Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble. I'm not one of those aliens with superpowers and mind controlling abilities or anything."

"Well, kinda glad you aren't."

"So, the only real thing I should be freaked out about is how what I'm going to do in this world and if I should be worried should I be caught by... well, the government in your world anyway. Assuming your world is not that much different from mine."

"Wait, wait, Multiversal Travel..." Shark boy says with a hand on his chin. "Oh my gosh, you are literally in the role of an Isekai a-"

"Anime protagonist?" You cut him off as he nodded. "Welp, definitely not much differences in this world then." You say before realizing something. "Oh, right. Um, my name (Y/N) nice to uh... meet you all."

"Dang, wonder what else is similar about our world. Okay, well (Y/N). My name is Jack and this is my sister Erika."

"Y-yeah. Hi." Shark girl says while raising her hand.

"Jack, Erika. Nice to meet you." You say before looking towards the wolf girl. "What's your name?"

"Um, Angie. I uh... I really did not think you would been this calm when talking to us."

"Well, I've never spoken to anything other than a human before, but you guys don't seem so bad." You then looked towards the cat girl. "Tam right?"

"A-actually, my name is Tamura. Tam is just a nickname of mine." She says while holding her hands together. "And honestly, I'm kinda excited to actually meet a human in real life."

"So, you're like a fan of aliens like me or something?" You asked.

"Yeah, we believed that humans were fictional beings so they really only existed here in animation and stuff... but honestly you look even better than I expected." She says with a bit of a giggle.