Chapter 4

"And that's the long and short of it." You say, finishing your explanation to Carol.

"... Well... huh... So, doesn't sound like we're that much different." She says. "Uh, don't know what to say honestly."

"Yeah, I was a bit surprised of how similar we are too. Except in my world, wolves and others aren't walking around and talking."

"Alright, but I'm still a little on the fence of how dangerous this really is."

"Right, right, but we'll be careful. I mean, all we need to do is keep him from being seen. Maybe give him something to cover his face." Angie then says.

Then Carol looked at the bags. "So, you got him clothes?" She asked as her sister nodded. "... You didn't get underwear, did-?"

"NO NO NO!... Uh... I'm sorry." She says to you. "I wasn't exactly up for that. So uh... I did not."

"Understandable." You just say.

"... Alright, I just wanna ask one more thing. Human aside, you do realize you're keeping a man here too, right?" Carol asked.

"I get it! I get it! I'm not focusing on THAT right now!" Angie yelled with a red face. "We just decided for him to stay here because... well, I live alone and sort of forgot that he was here when I told you that you could come here. And now you've met him so. Hard to take in right?"

"Uh, yeah. And if possible I'm gonna be contemplating the fact that you're not just keeping a boy... I'm sorry, how old are you?" Carol asked.

"Seventeen. Well actually, eighteen." You explained.

"Right, that you're not just keeping a boy here, but the fact that he's from another world as soon as I leave. No offense."

"None taken."

"I'm still kinda having a bit of trouble getting used to this too. All I can really do is try to get used to this, and get used to having him here unless... I don't know we can bring him into civilization or something?" Angie says.

"... Um-" Carol was about to say.

"Yeah, I get that last one probably will never happen, but you get the idea."

"Yep, got it alright. Um... I guess I'm just gonna get going and do exactly what I said about the contemplating and all once I get home." The older wolf got up then looked at you. "Oh and one more thing (Y/N)." She says gaining your attention. "I hope you know that human or not, if you do anything to my little sister, then you know what's gonna happen."

Being that she was taller, you were intimidated by her. All you did was nod before taking a step back. What did she expect? You weren't weak, but you knew fighting something with sharp teeth and claws would end in your death bed. Besides, you were just freed from a lab and while the girls do seem attractive, pretty sure one of the things on your mind isn't banging someone.

"Sis, I'm sure he's not that dirty minded." Angie says.

"Thank you-'That' dirty mind-When did I ever say anything that'd hint towards that?" You asked out of shock.

"Eh, no one completely clean minded."

"Seriously?"

"O-kay! You two have fun. I'm gonna be on my way." Carol says as she opens the front door. "Bye." She says while waving her hand and leaving.

"Bye." Angie sighed before looking to you. "Sorry about that. I forgot that my sister still has a key."

"It's fine. All turned out well in the end."