♣ Day 1 ♣

I = The girl

I = The girl

You = Kim Taehyung.

I RUBBED THE PETALS of the dandelion between my fingers watching my skin take on the sunny hue. I heard you calling my name.

I let my breath out slowly and rose to my feet, wiping the plant fragments from my clothed thighs.

You stood in front of me. Kim Taehyung, a beautiful boy with a beautiful heart.

Your hair blew in the breeze and got messed up. You quickly fixed it. I liked it. Your hair looked so soft and dark. I wanted to put my hands gently through it.

But I didn't do it, I thought I never will. I just watched in awe as you ran your finger through your hairs.

You were breathtaking and hopefully mine. It's been a year since we got married.

I stared at your beautiful face. The boxy grin that melts me everytime I see, had faded away from the last few months.

You looked up at me, eyes emotionless as ever, face blank.

"I want divorce," You whispered and I frozed at the grim look on your face that spoke thousand words.

I felt a sudden pain choking my throat and my heart stung.

Here, you could see, I was scared.

Scared to lose you forever.

"I am sorry. I don't love you anymore," You only answered and the first tear dropped.

My heart did as well.

I gulped painfully. My soft lips stretched into a smile but didn't quite reach my dark eyes. They were lit with sadness, and forced.

I wanted a hug. To ensure me this wasn't the reality.

"I want you to spend your each and every moment with me only for these ten days," I whispered, wishing for your approval.

Your expression became vaguely puzzled, slightly frowning. "Why?"

"If I will say I will make you fall in love with me again in these ten days, Will you agree?" I simply said and you scoffed.

"Ten days are not a big deal so OK," you agreed.

I smiled like a child who was determined not to weep.

I don't know why I was doing this.

But the desire to see that boxy smile on your face, one I used to see everyday- the smile I loved and cherished, I agreed.

My love for you changed me - I was too attached to you, too happy to see you and the feeling was painful.

I walked to you slowly and pulled you gently closer to me, wrapping my arms around you.

I hugged you.

You stiffened but didn't hug back.