wonder woman and Superman's daughter? part 1

17 years ago 2 friends were in a bar chatting. The first friend was stressed from a fight he had with his wife.

That night was the first of the many chain events that would come. Something unfaithful happened that night. The lady friend left the next day after agreeing never to speak of it again.

The lady soon found out she was pregnant. She kept it a secret and went on leave from her superhero team. With help from her bat themed friend slash hero of course.

Her teammates were worried and curious as to why she left suddenly. But they couldn't do anything cause the world's greatest hacker or detective prevented them.

She spent her time preparing the nursery and other nessesary things for the new baby.

The baby girl was soon born and there was a giant party to celebrate along with a parade. The baby had big bluebell eyes and midnight blue hair. She was the embodiment itself of sunshine and happiness.

The bat themed hero came one time to find a baby in his lady friends hands. He was there for and was a father figure for her.

She met 3 friends there Kim, Alix and Nino. Who played with her so she could have a semi normal childhood.

The baby grew up trained and taught to control her powers. The baby was known as Maya Marionette. She had this bubbly aura around her. Maya Marionette was a great fighter and a fast learner too.

After all she was wonder woman and Superman's daughter.

A/n there will probably be more parts