Wonder woman and Superman's daughter? part 3

After a month they left for metropolis where they would be staying for a few weeks before going back to Gotham for the Wayne Gala. In Metropolis they had a great time of course there was the occasional accusations from her former friends but then when at the mall a super villain or something struck. The building was collapsing

The supes came and saved the day but Marinette was stuck in the building when Lila pushed her when they were evacuating. Marinette fell and debris fell trapping her.

The supes noticed a group of French exchange students but a few were freaking out and seemed to be looking for someone. They approached them and asked the question and they were asking where Marinette was. They asked the teacher and she didn't know or care. The girl Marinette must have been trapped in the building. Her friends had to be restrained so they wouldn't go back in the building.

The other classmates didn't even seem to care about and even told them not to look for her and let her die. Now that was concerning.

The supes hurried back into the building. They did their x-ray vision and saw her punching walls. She seemed like she had super strength. They went to her and took her to the paramedics and they stated that she was fine. The supes insisted to take her back to the hotel. On their way back they put her on the roof and begun to question her.

She lied. Then they took her back. They scheduled a meeting with the justice league and decided to take her there too. By force. So when it was time for the meeting they kidnapped her.

Everyone was waiting in anticipation for the supes. They heard someone walk in and saw the supes with a girl with bluebell eyes and midnight blue hair. And she was small and petite too with pale skin.

The supes then proceeded to tell them what happened. The justice league all stared at her till she shouted 'IT'S BATMAN'S FAULT' the whole batfam including Wonder woman began to laugh. The justice league turned to batman looking for an explanation. But it was wonder woman who answered with a 'she is my daughter' chaos started.

Wonder woman explained that Marinette was hers and Superman's daughter. *insert Jon and Conner screaming in excitement to their new sister* after introductions and explanations everybody loved Marinette.

The supes had Marinette move out of the hotel with the class to then live with them so they could get to know their new family member better.

Jon was the brother she enjoyed hanging out with. He was a little ball of sunshine except taller than her. They often talked about their feelings and were there for each other.

Conner was the bad ass brother she also liked hanging out with except he was extreme. They would shoot dummies and often go out flying. Also she liked being on his motorcycle as they drove through town and caused havoc.

Lois Lane was the strict step Mom who was always in on their fun but was the one who would initiate the havoc and chaos. But no one knew except Marinette. No one knew because she was the first one to give to give punishments.

Clark Kent was the fun father he was the one to take them shopping and stuff and was the type of parent to give you candy before bed.

The trip was nice and the time for gala came and everyone had beautiful dresses except Marinette's class who failed to convince (more like force) Marinette to make their dresses and suits of course the MPS squad had dresses and suits from her.

At the gala the Wayne's and Kent's exposed Lila who then got sued by everyone in there. The class tried but failed to get close. The MPS were in the way and the Wayne's and the Kent's.

They went back to Paris and got help in defeating hawkmoth. The final battle was easy especially with the supes, wonder woman and the batfam.

Marinette then lived a long and successful life with her husband Damian Wayne and their little family  of 2 little girls aged five. All in all she had a good life after all she was the daughter of superman and wonder woman

Thanks for reading

Byeee