Joker and Harley's daughter

No ship in this one

The batfam was patrolling around the area of joker's warehouse. Joker hasn't been active and they are worried that he was planning something big.

When they got to one of the warehouses they heard crying it sounded like a baby crying. Then it stopped.

They snuck in sticking to the shadows and saw joker without makeup and hideous clothes holding a baby while feeding it milk and he was mumbling things to the baby and also cooeing? Now that was weird.

They stepped out of the shadows scaring joker. Batman was the one to start talking asking about the baby. Joker showed them the baby and they saw she had big bluebell eyes and midnight blue hair and pale skin. They that the blue of her hair came from one half of Harley's hair the blue tips of one half of Harley's hair.

He put down the bottle and held her close. The baby was studying them with her eyes. Then started giggling an made grabby hands toward batman. Joker gave her to batman who happily took her. They then asked him where he got the baby and to their surprise he told them that her name was Marinette Quinn their daughter.

They didn't believe him because she was the embodiment itself of sunshine and happiness. And joker and Harley were well joker and Harley. Joker showed them the birth certificate as proof.

The baby on the other was busy playing with Batman's "ears" she kept on giggling when he looked at her.

Harley then walked in and looked around surprised then walked she walked to Batman and took the baby. Then started cooeing and mumbling things to the baby. And the baby just giggled.

"You should go its her bedtime," Harley said then left.

"Bye be sure to come for tea," joker said.

The batfam were in disbelief and decided to visit again the next day.

The next night they went back to find Marinette sitting on a play blanket thingy with a batfam dolls around her and other toys. Harleys hyenas were there and were playing with her she seemed to enjoy petting them and they seemed to enjoy it too then one of them picked her up in its mouth and walked towards them.

Batman bent down took the baby from the hyenas mouth and was playing with her. The rest of the batfam were stating how it was unfair and everyone was taking turns playing with her.

Joker came in with his makeup and crowbar. And said that if they kept the government away from their baby then they will stop with crimes along with riddler, scarecrow, two face and Mr penguin they took the offer and he left to change.

Marinette opened her mouth then started trying to eat red Hood's hood.

They next day they came as the Wayne's and wanted a shared custody and they had a fight about it.

They agreed to let Marinette visit from  time to time. They watched her grow up and were very happy.