Momminette (Brucinette)

Marinette moved to the Tibet mountains when she was abounded by the ones she cared about (she is 18). She met Thalia and they instantly click they became best friends. (She is 21)One day Thalia found she couldn't be pregnant and asked Marinette to become a surrogate mother for her. Marinette happily obliged.

Marinette knew that the child was Bruce Wayne's. The child was soon born and they named him Damian. Thalia wasn't really a mother to him but Marinette happily did it.

Damian liked having Marinette as his surrogate mother. She was caring and loving. She treated his wounds and even let him keep a little hamster that he found but as long as he hid it.

When Damian was 9 and a half she left but not before giving him her contact and address. He was devastated but happy for her. He gave her the hamster to keep for him. The hamster was called Shelly. He had gotten a pendant with a 3 pictures of him, her and both of them cuddling how she got the pics he will never ask. The address was in too

When he was 10 deathstoke struck and he moved you know. He was with his father in Gotham and kept the locket but never looked inside again. When he turned 11 he worked up the courage to look inside and saw that she lived in Gotham. He packed a bag and left to find her. He found her in a penthouse.

He was happy to see her and they embraced each other for a long time. Damian spent the night there. Yhey had caught up and talked he even saw Shelly she had baby hamsters now.

His brothers had questions the next day and just ignored them. That night at patrol they saw Lady noir they were about to ask questions until Robin ran to her shouting mom. She bent down and they hugged each other.

The batfam was utterly confused that was Thalia. Until Robin confirmed she wasn't and that she was his surrogate mother.

Bruce and Marinette met in a coffee shop and they hit off. Dates after they started dating. He invited her to the Wayne gala.

At the Wayne gala the batbros noticed that Damian was grumpier then usual. They saw Bruce walk towards them with a beautiful lady his hand on her waist. They got introduced to each other and everyone liked her.

Damian stepped up and took her hand and pulled her away. They saw Damian and her talking but couldn't hear.

Damian was scolding his mother for dating his father. He want them to get married and have another child. People approached her and she talked with them she went around the place with Damian.

They invited her to dinner the next week. And she agreed. The day of the dinner was nice. Until Damian just blurted out that he approved of his mother dating his father. While Marinette face palmed and they were confused. Until she confessed that she was lady noir.

Damian, Marinette and Alfred had fun watching the chaos roll out. She became a mother to them all and soon she and Bruce got married.

Thanks for reading

Byeee :)