Mominette

Marinette kidnapped Damian after threatening Thalia. He was 4 at the time. Marinette wanted this kid to have a normal childhood. She took him in and they had a rough start and I mean a rough start.

Soon Damian started liking it there. She even let him keep the bunny he found, Luna. He started warming up to her. He loved how she always asked if he was okay. He started looking at her as the mother he never thought he would have.

They moved into a two story house that had a big yard for Luna to hop around in. They went to the animal shelter and adopted a dog, a cat and a wolf? They had 4 different rooms for each animal. The dog was Stacy, the cat Tom, the wolf Foxy cause she almost looked like a fox.

Damian had a room were he had his art supplies and likes painting. Jagged stone would occasionally come and paint with him or they would just hang out. Marinette was teaching him English and French. They loved each others company. And soon Damian allowed Marinette to adopt him.

Everyone was surprised when there was a new mouse hero that looked 4? And even more surprised when they found out that ladybug was his mother. Chat noir was mad and jealous.

They then defeated hawkmoth and left Paris. They started travelling the world and when Damian was 7 they arrived in Gotham. They went to the Wayne gala and saw the Wayne's they got along well. Until the Wayne's found out that Damian was Bruce's biological son chaos broke out. Marinette refused to give Damian to them.

But then finally agreed to a shared custody Shelly found a male Bunny and had 16 bunnies and they gave away 15.

Bruce and Marinette became best friends and fought crime together. Marinette started dating Selina Kyle. (Hahahah)

Marinette was glad she kidnapped Damian.

Thanks for reading

Byeee