We r perfect.

A/N
(Guys please check out my other story "choosing rich" you'll love it I promise , thanks 🙏❤️)

My husbands love life.
27/12/20.

I got the most handsome one, I got the most caring one, I got the most understanding one.
Everything was going so well untill she came in his life.

His intern, He forgot about me, He changed, He stopped coming home, He stopped telling me not to worry he's mine and mine only, the gifts stopped, dates stopped, traveling stopped, the affection and the trying to have kids it all stopped.

If I can't have him no one can and if he won't have me, he won't have anyone.  I love you and I want the best for you which I believe I am.

Our story is twisted in a perfect way, I can't let it break cause of that girl no, no, no
I can't.

"I love you Amir."

There will be lots of flashbacks.

Part of chapter one.
Chapter 01. Anko!

I was in my car looking at them from the front window as they exited the bakery.

They were smiling at each other so happily, I shaked my head, This was me and Amir a year ago but Now he's with her, how could he do this to me?

He said I was the one, and the only one. "Hahaha." I couldn't help but laugh, i pitied myself, I was a mess.

Aisha said this to me before I got married

"If he leaves her for you how sure are you he won't leave you for someone?." She raised a brow at me worriedly

I shaked my head getting annoyed at her, but I tried to conceal my annoyance, I did know she had my best interest, that also didn't mean she wasn't doing too much, I'm not anyone aesha, I'm WORTH sit, don't you think?" she always wanted to make Amir look like a bad guy, i i continues "he can't leave me. i know it." I had said to her.

I had refused to believe her because then.. all I wanted to do was break the rules with him,
But looks like he had a different plan in mind, which was breaking me.
....