Daurin aure

Ajzaira's pov.

We were seated in Aisha's moms Living room, It was very big room with beautiful couches, a huge tv and what not.

( I'm not good at giving descriptions use your imagination 😍)

Humairah had her makeup on And everything she was looking great as usual.

Me and the girls Were  just seated

I was wearing an old Ankara no makeup on and my calabar braids were touching my shoulders, I just was tired.

"Call him and ask if an daura na!" Zainab pouted.

"That's like so Razz I think." I said.

"I agree." Nadiya agreed with me and we high fived laughing.

"Fine I'll call him." Hummy said not listening to Me and nadiya but agreeing with Zainab and her cousin.

I rolled my eyes.

She called him asking

And he said yes everyone started Yaying I just giggled.

"Allah ya bada zaman lfy." Everyone started giving their prayers to her.

All the girls were like don't do this to your husband bla bla bla

I was just seated in a corner rolling my eyes every second I heard a ridiculous don't do.

Bla Bla

Her mom came and did wa azi for her bla bla bla (preached I think 🤷‍♀️).

Finally it was time for her to be taken To her husbands place, the place was an Hour drive.

Cars were arranged outside,  she got into One with her mom.

Me and the other girls were in a car And the journey began.

Most of the ride was just us singing taking pictures and what not.

After they took her we all went around the house to see the rooms furniture, and what not. Some girls took videos of the entire place to show those that couldn't make it, people recording your new home was a pretty common thing by most northerners.

After that we hugged her prayer for her,

I prayer for her from the heart,

As she was seated on her bed her face was closed I whispered

"I know you're tired of all those don'ts and do's right?"

She giggled from under the veil.

"You feel me sis."

"Well I just wanted to say it's not always gonna be about him it's also about you and marriage is really underestimated I think, it's just complicated but I just pray yours is easy, I hope you both understand each other, and there will be very good days, and worst days just like back home, when you'd fight with Aisha you'd also fight with your spouse and it's gonna be okay just pray and pray and pray and be the understanding one, but by being the understanding one doesn't mean be the one who will always take the bullshit just things that won't hurt be the bigger person okay?."

I could feel her smiling she reached for my hand squeezing it "thank you ajay, this is the most meaningful prayer I heard no offense to everyone who prayed for me." She whispered

I laughed hugging her

I just wish someone had told me the truth too.

Her husband was here and we all had to leave we hugged her goodbye and left.

The end of chapter

Phew

A/N
Now let's continue the real story please ☺️☺️

And sorry this is supe short.

Byee