Ch. 6: Destroy

Right, before I start- Here comes a new underrated character! Specifically a sans of course- who is named Destroy.
Destroy is made by "Parallels (Multiple AUs)" is the creator's username.

—————

—————

Destroy's POV

He has simply walking around in an AU, named..WonderTale, well. He doesn't have his own AU. So that is one of the reason why he decided to explore some AUs! Perhaps cause destructions? Well, surely he was bored out of his mind. And after escaping from that other version of Ink, who simply became insane and ate half of his soul technically? Yep. He pretty much got traumatized.

But for now, He didn't even bother about it. He is somehow lucky surviving that Moment, Honestly. That freak? Was insane, but He was curious why they had snapped out all of the sudden. Sure! He might had attacked Ink before, it was in the past. Yet, That sad ver. Of ink is pretty..violent, at first they were a softie but then quickly became an aggressive type after that.

But why? What made them lose their sanity so quickly. He is most likely sure, error witnessed it too. Well..He did caught a glimpse that Error was stuck from a giant Hand, probably from that insane freak. Okay, his point is. They pretty much got insane when they saw him fighting two versions of Ink and then attacked him instead. Yeah, Sure. He didn't intend to have Half of his soul bitten.

By a Maniac! A total maniac. Who lost control of nothing? Perhaps, who knows. Depends on what they were thinking about. However, He doesn't want to think about that anymore. It traumatized Him enough for that day. He sighed, as He just looked up at the Sky, while leafs from The Trees were blocking the sky a bit. Anyhow, it was getting darker.

He had no place stay at all. He just decided to sit on the ground, laying his back on The Tree. Trying to forget everything from the past. Closing his eyes, hearing the wind blow away the leafs that fell from the Trees. Enjoying the Silence. Even if he was the type to he destructive, He guess that sometimes silence aren't that bad. Just hearing the wind breeze. Then He finally fell asleep.

- 6 hours later -

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here!" He groaned as he heard a voice speak up Loudly. Jeez- How many hours has it been? Ah..The sun was slowly rising, seems like he slept through the cold. Wait- He looked up as He saw a Strange Skeleton hanging on a Branch with their Legs. "Ah..Billy, It has been awhile. Seems like you finally got out from Space?" He questioned the fellow Skeleton.

"My, My~ I'm flattered you still kept that Nickname." The strange skeleton replied to his question, as He slowly stood up from the ground. "Of course I would, reminds me of Billy bob" He began chuckling at the Skeleton, who didn't seem too happy about that comment this time. "Right, right. Quit the Jokes, anyhow..!" The skeleton finally jumped down from The branch.

Landing on the ground with their Feets. "What are you doing out Here? And Here I had thought you were searching for a Job" the skeleton took the turn to Tease him instead, which he rolled his eyes at. Smiling a bit. "Yeah, whatever. But to answer you're question, I have nothing better to do other than exploring outside the World" He responded honestly..well he was planning something.

So He was lying a bit about that fact. "Really? Dont forget I know when you lie! Which is right now, I'm pretty interested what you're planning right now. But..I was wondering, if you wanted to work with Me? As a Team! We both can work together, and you know..also do the thing you are planning. This world is only a Illusion, so might aswell enjoy it. Dont you agree?" The skeleton smiled at Him.

As He stood there, thinking about it for a moment. Well, Billy isn't a bad buddy of His, they are annoying at some times. But sometimes they are fun to hang out with, even though that rarely happens..but they do got a point though, He can't thinking of any Objections about that Fact. He looked at their Hand as they held it out with their Blue-ish Flames.

"Deal." He spoke as He shook their Hand, which gives him shivers down the spine because of the weird feeling from that flame- "Goodie! Welp, Perhaps We'll hang out once again when it is the time to!" The skeleton disappeared after their last words to Him, but not in a dying last words of course- well, as you can see. He only made a deal with them because He had trusted them, not a lot. But enough to make a deal with the devil.

Hopefully he wouldn't regret it.

—————
Time Taken: ???
Words: 824

- Author