Ch. 9: Violence

Pretty much a simple "Filler" in some way- :'D so enjoy the Backstory of a certain skeleton that you will soon find out 😌

——————

Narrator's POV:

It was a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, days like these, don't last Forever. But you can enjoy it while it last! Isn't that right? So hard feelings, However. It was another peaceful day as always, nothing unusual. Always the Same! No Chaos, No destruction, No psychopaths murdering anyone, only Peace.

Well..Let's see How long that will last. But let's focus on The best part! Which is The universe named "dimension" yes, actually simple dimension with no name. Where Two skeletons live in! There were bunch of friendly monsters, only monsters, no humans at all. Moreover, there were also rude monsters. Which are rare in the current dimension we're talking about.

Hey! Wanna know something? Those Two skeletons? Yesyes, those right there that are spending time with each other- are named Will and Bill! Those Two were the first ones that arrived in this dimension, Thanks to them the dimension seems much more better! Of course, They both almost have the same designs.

Guess what..Currently they are over the age of 100 years old- quiet impressive, right? No Human would last that long, Perhaps they could reach over trillion years old? Who know, it could be a possibility..but besides them! The kids were laughing and running around, until one tripped on the ground and the others were still running.

As the Kid struggled to get up, but then The fear Will helped the Kid to get up! "Ah, are you okay? Please be careful next time-" Will had chuckled nervously, as He tried to fix up the Kid. The Kid was silent for few moments as Tears were blurting their vision. But later on, The Kid sniffed a bit because Their nose was leaking, but the Kid nodded once and smiled back at Will.

The Kid went on along running with other Kids, not being upset anymore. Will didn't say anything at the end, and just smiled. Happy that the Kid was Fine and didn't have any serious injuries. But that smile turned upside down when Bill had sarcastically clapped his Hands. "Ooo, never knew you could get along with Kids? Here I thought you had Anxiety"

Bill joked about Will having Anxiety, Well- Social Anxiety. "Oh, Shush Cipher!" Will had said in a moody tone, even though He wasn't the type to be Moody. Sometimes His brother Bill, does manages to make Him moody whenever He wants. "Which Cipher? You are a Cipher too, after all!" Bill chuckled at the end as Will simply scoffed at the slight shorter skeleton.

Well- Bill was tall to Will's shoulder, perhaps because Will is just Tall- very Tall indeed.."don't play games with Me, you know what I mean!" Will crossed his arms, as Bill just laughed at Him more. Bill really can be such a comedian most of the Times, which annoyed Will. But Then again, nothing can stop Will from loving his own Brother! "Right Right, I'll stop..for now"

Bill teased for the last time, and continued to walk without Will. "OI, Wait for Me-!" Will yelled out, when He knew Bill wasn't gonna wait for Him. So He quickly catched up to Bill later on. But what's been suspicious is, Bill had changed a bit..something seemed off, Sure, Bill teases others often in a Harmless way of course and doesn't take it too far.

Especially Bill always knows when He has to stop with The teasing..It had happened Today. Few Hours ago, The Moment Bill wasn't really getting along with a Kid. Who was 'bothering' Him, He did something certain, but Will of course stopped his brother. Later on, one of the reasons why Bill had said something about his brother Will getting along with Kids very well.

Was Bill Jealous? Not exactly. But who knows what next could come honestly, You always gotta expect the unexpected. It may be hard to believe, but it is the Truth. Is is not? Right, back to the Topic! As The Two 'friendly' skeletons were walking along, A sudden Monster bumped into Will.