The Walls of Moria

You couldn't breath, all you could see was darkness. You could here voices but they seemed worlds away. You just starting to get dizzy as you felt arms around you and starting to lift you up.

Legolas' s POV

I pulled myself out of the snow and looked around to see Aragorn's and Gandalf's head poked up out of the snow. I got to my feet and looked around for Y/N only to find that she was no where to be seen. I began to frantically search the snow for Y/N and Pippin. Finally I thought I saw something poking up out of the snow. I reached down into the snow and felt something. I grabbed it and pulled it up. That thing turned out to be your arm. I breathed a sigh of relief. I pulled Y/N and Pippin out of the snow.

Your POV

You were pulled out of the darkness much to your relief. You opened your eyes and looked around. You looked up and saw Legolas's face looking down on you. You blushed realizing how close your faces were. You stood up quickly blushing madly. "Erm.....Thank you," you said awkwardly. You quickly walked over to Gandalf and helped him up. "It's too cold here this will be the death of the little ones," Borimir yelled. You were distracted from the yelling by Legolas coming crouching down next to you. However you were snapped back to the conversation when Gimli yelled that the fellowship should go Moria. Gandalf looked absolutely opposed to the idea of going to Moria. "Let the ring bearer decide," said Gandalf with disdain. Frodo looked around as if hoping someone would make the decision for him. He finally said with some misery, "We will go to Moria." Gandalf looked disappointedly at Frodo. "So be it," He muttered.

It took almost what seemed like a lifetime to get down off of the mountain. You trudged down the muddy path down the walls of Moria alongside Legolas. You two had been chatting somewhat awkwardly at first, but then the conservation became much nicer and easier. You liked being near Legolas he was nice you could talk to him about things you had never told anyone before. Your conversation however was short lived when you reached the door into Moria. Gandalf stood infront of everyone looking at the door. "No worries I can open it," he said to a confused looking Pippin and started muttering weird spells under his breath. You and Legolas looked at each other amused as Gandalf sat down with a sigh after trying and failing to open the door for 10 solid minutes. You turned and noticed Merry and Pippin throwing rocks into the water in an attempt to entertain themselves. Your attention was snapped away from them as Frodo stood up and walked towards the door. "It's a riddle," he said to Gandalf. "What's the elvish word for friend?" He asked. "Mellon," said you and Legolas at the same time. The door opened instantly.

You and Legolas looked triumphantly at each other. Everyone got up and made for the door. Gimli was talking with much pride to Legolas and you about dwarven hospitality. He halted in his proud speech however as something crunched underneath your foot. They both looked at you with some concern. You lifted up your foot only to see a crushed skull underneath your foot. You barely had time to react as there was a loud commotion outside the doors. You all ran out the door to see Frodo being hoisted up in the air by a giant tentacle. You and Legolas immediately took out your bows as Aragorn and Borimir surged forward with their swords out towards Frodo. Aragorn was slicing off tentacles as Borimir was stabbing the monster repeatedly anywhere he could. You shot the thing in the eye and it dropped Frodo into the water Aragorn ran forward and scooped Frodo into his arms.

He ran back to the door with Frodo in his arms yelling for everyone to get back. Legolas and you ran back through the door just as it came down from the monster's rampage. The door came crashing down and everything turned to black.

Sorry about this being really bad 😂🤣. I will try to update this story more often.