Before the Journey

As the council begun to disperse Borimir came up behind and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Maybe you shouldn't come, after all you are a woma-", before he could finish his sentence you grabbed his arm and flipped him over your shoulder.  " Nevermind.", he grunted. You turned on your heel and walked away. You could feel everyones eyes on you as you walked away.

(Legolas’s pov)

I watched in amusement as Y/N flipped Borimir over your shoulder. I watched you leave with a strong want to follow and talk to you. I started to go after you until Aragorn placed his hand on my shoulder. "Come let us get ready for our journey.", He said. I nodded and followed Aragorn.

(Your pov)

You walked briskly away from the council. As you turn the corner to your room you almost run smack into Arwen. " Oh sorry Arwen.".you apologized. You noticed the torn look on your sisters face she looked as if she had been crying. "Aragorn is leaving on this quest and top of that ada (dad or father) is making me leave to the undying lands.", she cried. She leaned into your shoulder and began to cry into your embrace. After a few minutes of that. Pulled away and looked at you wiping her tears. " Ada wants you to know that he's hosting dinner for the fellowship.", she said. You nodded and walked past her into your room. You looked at yourself in the mirror the left side of your tunic was soaked because of Arwens tears. You sighed and slipped your dirty clothes off and slipped into to a dress. You frowned knowing that this was the last time you were probably going to wear a dress for a long time. But you supposed that was ok you never really liked dresses anyways.

You grabbed a circlet and placed it on you head and hurried down to dinner

You grabbed a circlet and placed it on you head and hurried down to dinner. Almost everyone seemed to be there already. You spotted two empty chairs and went to go sit down. As you walked past Borimir you felt him tense up, almost as if he were afraid you were going to flip him over the table. You smiled to yourself as you sat down. It wasn't to long before you felt a light tap on your shoulder, you looked up and saw Legolas smiling down at you. "Do you mind if I sit here my lady?," He asked smoothly. "No not at all.", you said trying not to blush. He sat down and the meal began. You piled your plate with all your favorites salad, potatoes, bread, and tomatoes. You small talk with Legolas who was sitting to your left and Aragorn to your right. You couldn't but laugh as Gimli who sat across from you, who was much to your amusement rather drunk. Kept saying very loudly at the top of his lungs, " WHERES THE MEAT!!!!". After dinner you took a walk outside to clear your mind. The sun had just started to rise over the horizon. You stepped into the sunlight and smiled slightly as the sun warmed your skin.