They Arrive

You wake up with a start. You had just had the same nightmare you had been having for weeks now. There would be a voice in the dark, and he would speak to you. After you manage to calm yourself down, you pull on a tunic and leggings and run down to the shooting range. Shooting was one of your favorite things to do and calmed you. 

"Y/N," yelled your sister Arwen. Turning around, you saw Arwen standing on a balcony above you." What?" You yelled back. "They are having the council about the ring today, and Father wishes you to speak to him.". You instantly slung your bow around your shoulder and ran to your fathers chambers. When you got there, you knocked on the door. " Enter," said a soft voice. "You wanted me, father." He raised his head to meet your eyes. "Oh yes, I wanted to tell you that since we are having guests, I expect you to be on your best behavior." He said, looking at you judgementally. "Who all is coming?"you asked. Elrond looked up at you and said," The dwarves from Erebor, The men from Gondor, and Prince Legolas and the elves from Mirkwood.". "Prince Legolas, who is that?". " That is Thranduil's son.". "O,  and there was one more thing I wanted to ask you.". Your father raised an eyebrow at you. " May I attend the council?,you asked timidly. Your father thought about it for a while. "Yes, you may attend the council."he said finally. You smiled at him, thanked him, and ran to go get ready. As you were halfway to your room, you heard a horse. You looked down and saw a man with a short beard ride in. Shortly after, you saw more horses ride up. The one on the first horse got down and looked around. He was a tall elf with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He looked up at you and caught your eye. He smiled politely at you, which made blush a bit and smile back. As soon as the dwarves arrived, you hurried off to your room to get ready.

You put on a formal blouse and new leggings. Just as you were about to walk out the door, Arwen walked into your room. You smirked at her and said, " Did you have fun with Aragon." She blushed and said, "I heard you are allowed to go to council.", "you heard correctly," you said proudly. " I can't believe he's letting you go."You could see a bit of jealousy in her eyes. You smirked, and as you were walking out the door, you called to her, "Don't worry, i'll make sure Aragorn doesn't get into a fist fight at the council.". You could practically feel your sister roll her eyes as you walked away.

I am so sorry that this chapter is short.