The Ring Goes South

A million questions went through your head as you walked with the fellowship away from Rivendell. Rivendell was your home after all and you would miss it. However, you would miss Arwen most of all she was always there for you and you knew your father would be making her leave for the undying lands soon. You and Legolas walked together at the back of the fellowship. As you walked you told all about Rivendell and all about yourself. In return he told you about Mirkwood. He also told you a hilarious story about a group of dwarves that came through Mirkwood and then escaped from their dungeons in barrels. His face then changed from a smile to a sad expression as he told you about an elf named Tauriel who had rejected him for a dwarf. After that Legolas ran ahead to the front of the group leaving you alone.

It wasn't long until Merry and Pippin started complaining loudly about how hungry they were. Gandalf eventually caved in and let the fellowship take a break near the top of a mountain. The hobbits immediately set up camp. They had a fire going and in the blink of an eye Sam had a meal cooking. Borimir started to spar with Merry and Pippin and seeing nothing else to do you decided to watch. You laughed as Borimir was tackled by Merry and Pippin to the ground. You laughed even harder as Aragon got up to stop the fight but was only dragged down as well. Suddenly feeling eyes watching you turned around to see Legolas staring at you. Legolas turned around in embarrassment his cheeks glowing red. Suddenly he saw something in the sky and yelled, "Cretan from Dunland!" Aragon jumped and shoved Merry and Pippin under a rock and you ran and helped Sam put out the fire. "Hide Y/N", Aragon yelled. Suddenly you were pulled underneath a bush by someone and that someone appeared to be Legolas. You could feel his breath on your neck. You stood up when Gandalf gave the all clear blushing madly. Aragon saw and smirked all knowingly at you. "Shut up," you muttered in his direction.

Sorry this chapter is really short I will try to make the next one a bit longer.