Chapter Thirteen: Secret Plan pt.1

Third Person of View

Taehyung:"Jackson is not dead y/n"

Y/n:"W-What..No that's impossible! He died in my arms! He stopped breathing Taehyung! You were unconscious when that happened! If you even think that this is a joke to you that he died I swear-"

Jennie:"Y/n calm down! Yes Jackson is very much alive, but you see..."

*Flashback*

Jackson POV

Y/n:"JACKSON!! BABY DON'T LEAVE ME YOU PROMISED ME!! WAKE UP!!"

In reality I was still breathing, but in order for my plan to work he needed to play off dead as in hold my breath for a long time.

As they took me away from my y/n I opened my eyes to see my first love was crying in pain that the people she loved dearly is hurt by a monster.

They were ready to throw Me in the river stream when suddenly one by one the men's fell down bleeding from their forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw a group of women. To my surprise he saw my step sister that I didn't tell anyone.

Kim Jennie.

Jennie:"We need to get him a doctor ASAP"

Jennie said to the girl with the brown hair. She looked at me and then the girl with bleach hair came to me and both lift me up back on my feet. And a girl with black hair was looking out.

I have never felt so much pain in my body in my life. Damn everything hurts!

Jackson:"I can't walk!! put me down!! It hurts too much"

???:"We can't the more longer we stay here Jimin and his men will come and kill us for sure and trust me when I say it would be really worse for y/n if they find out that your breathing"

???:"Please listen it will protect y/n and everyone she loves and that includes you"

If it helps protect my love then I'll do it. My y/n is going to be okay if they don't find me for now. I used the very little strength I had left in my body.

We walked until a red car pulled in front of us. To my surprise it was my father in law (y/n dad)

Y/D:"Get in we will keep you hidden for a while son"

Jackson:"Okay dad"

They finally got me into the car and dad drove away and away as far as he could. I'm just prayed that y/n will be okay without me their for a while.

I know I'm a complete jerk for leaving her alone faking my death if you want to put it that way.

Jennie:"Jackson this is going to hurt quite badly so hold your breath"

Jackson:"W-What are you do-*Screams in pain*

Jennie:"Your going to be okay now brother..."

That was the last thing I heard when I black out for good. I opened my eyes and see myself in a bed.

Most of the bleeding stop for good, but I have a lot of bruises. I managed to get myself out of bed and walk to the door. Jennie opened the door just in time.

Jennie:"Come on your body needs rest right now, if we want y/n to be rescued then we are going to need you but somewhat recovered not a lipping person"

Jackson:"Okay where is dad?"

Jennie:"He is back in his house and if Jimin knows that he is missing then he would get suspicious of his whereabouts and blame y/n and he would even kill her without thinking twice about it"

Jackson:"Okay let's think positive! Y/n will be okay without me for a while, right?"

Jennie:"Not sure, but let's pray for her safety"

Jackson:"So-"

???:"Boss! We're all here now and ready for your order"

A girl said while two more stood behind them with guns visible on their waist.

Jackson:"Who are you guys?"

???:"I am Rosé"

???:"Lisa"

???:"Jisoo nice to meet you Jackson"

Jennie:"Okay now since we got introductions out of the way, what were you saying earlier?"

Jackson:"So how are we going to get y/n and her brothers?"

Jennie:"Well Jimin is holding an banquet party it's more like an engagement party"

Jackson:"Engagement? To my girl? My y/n? No she hates him to the button of her heart"

Jisoo:"But do you know the reason why?"

Lisa:"I mean you have to know since you guys tell each other everything...right?"

Jackson:"I actually don't know the reason behind it, but the only thing I know it's that they had some type of past but she never wants to bring it up so o respect it, I just always thought that they were like past lovers or crush towards each other... but I really don't know"

Rosé:" Hey wasn't Jimin and Taehyung like brother at some point? And y/n always been close to her brothers especially Taehyung...so does he know something Jennie?"

Jennie:"He only told me at they were friends and they would spend so much time together like everyday until one day on Valentine's Day she was crying so much and he asked her and so she said that her crush rejected her badly and humiliated her so badly that was the reason she wanted to finish school out of Korea and she just hated him from that day forward"

Jackson:"But something doesn't make sense here...if her old crush rejected her then what does Jimin have to do with anything here?"

Jisoo:"Maybe he threaten the kid that he made y/n's crush rejected her tho he didn't want too?"

Everyone looked at her. I mean it could be a possibility, but I know too well then myself...she won't be mad at somebody without a reason.

Jackson:"Any who what's the plan? We could attend the party and steal y/n their and she would be safe and as for her brothers we can track them and get them-"

Lisa:"Jackson we like you plan but you have to understand that Jimin would not leave alone because let's face it he is obsessed with her and her running away will make it much worse considering her father could be dead with one phone call away"

Jennie:"So that's why I'll go dressed as one of Jimin 'ex girlfriend' bodyguard Mina"

Rosé:"Mina? They had history?"

Jisoo:"No it's more like 'Hey nice to meet you' then the next day 'who the hell are you?' that's what it was"

Lisa:"Dang..."

Jennie:"So let's put this plan on action!"