Chapter Four: Plan pt.2

Nobody POV

Y/n was sleeping very peacefully while Jimin was having the best time of his life. His heart flutters

Why?

Well Jimin has his future wife in his arms and she was basically cuddling with him and her head burned in his neck: and her arms were on his chest.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked over to y/n who was sleeping like a baby. He smiled and giggled a bit...it's been a while since he smiled...he began playing with her hair.

You would think that Jimin isn't angry from yesterday, Oh no you are very wrong...he is furious...he can't wait for y/n to wake up and torture her until she feels the pain that he felt...

He got up from the bed and he got dressed up today because today he is going to announce his engagement to the mafia community. Yes he has everything ready for this day. Slowly, but surely he will make y/n his...and only his...

End of Nobody POV

Jin POV

I wake up for my sleep and I immediately notice that this isn't my room and this is Jimin house. Oh shit were all dead...

I went out of the room and I went to Jimin room were I heard screaming that almost sounded like y/n...no it's impossible...I ran into the room where I saw Jimin on top of y/n and she was crying her eyes out.

Jin:"Jimin! What the hell?!"

I pushed him off of y/n and pulled her into my arms, while she hugged me back tightly. She's scared to death...he almost raped her...that jerk...

Jimin:"Oh Jin...what a surprise, you could have knock knowing that I was busy"

Jin:"Oh hell no I'm letting you touch my sister!"

Jimin:"She's my future wife so I have the right to touch her"

Jin:"Jimin explain why the hell we are here!"

Jimin:"Your lucky that your father is alive"

Y/n:"What do you want from us?!"

Jimin:"Oh sweetheart all I want from you is you and your brothers are going to be uncles soon or later"

Y/n:"You are a sick fucker!"

Jin:"Y/N! Jimin her alone! She didn't know"

Jimin:"Really now? So she didn't know that you guys are in a ma-"

Jin:"Don't you dare say a word"

Jimin:"Careful to who your talking too"

Suddenly Taehyung and Namjoon run into the room because Jimin's men were attacking them so they ran to the nearest room.

Taehyung:"Jimin what's going on?! Why are we in YOUR house?!?"

Jimin:"I would say why, but I have a present for my lovey y/n"

Y/n:"The hell do you mean?"

Jimin:"Do you want to see Jackson?"

Y/n:"W-Wait he's here?"

Jimin:"Come now follow me...😏"

Jimin was walking away from all of us then his men grabbed y/n by the hair and she scared in pain and begging them to let go.

I tired to get her, but one man grab my arms and pulled it behind my back. No one could save y/n or is now...it was life of death...

We were throw into the basement to only find Y/n hugging Jackson that was still unconscious and especially bloody...Jimin has a dark look on his adventure when he saw y/n cared about Jackson and not him...

Omg my god I think imma be sick...🤢

End of Jin POV

Y/n POV

I couldn't believe that the love of my life was almost beaten to death by that devil...my tears wouldn't stop coming out...my heart was aching in pain. Why would he do this? He knows that he is my LIFE! MY EVERYTHING!!!

Y/n:"Jackson...baby...wake up pls..."

Jackson:"...y/n..."

Y/n:"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT???!!!"

Jimin:"DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME!! THIS IS YOU PUNISHMENT!"

Y/n:"LET HIM GO!! YOU CAN KILL ME OR BEAT ME TO DEATH, BUT DONT HURT HIM!!"

End of Y/n POV

Nobody POV

These words angered Jimin to the core of his heart. He still couldn't believe that she loves this piece of trash. She should love a real man that can provide for her and care for her.

Jimin grab y/n and tied her onto a chair with chains and with a gun against her head. She couldn't believe that he would this far to something like this.

Jimin told his men to beat Jackson till he was good as dead. As for the Kim brothers Jimin ordered his men to punish them by beating them with a stick.   Y/n tired to free herself and wanted to save the people she loved, she tried to look away from this scene that played in front of her, but Jimin pulled her hair and held her chin to make her watch the show. They screaming was hurting y/n ears. She couldn't bare it...

Y/n cried and cried for hours until their screaming couldn't be heard no more. Jimin felt a small guilt in his heart, but is what she deserves. Jimin untied y/n who immediately ran to Jackson and check his to see if he was alive, but it was too late for her...

Y/n:"...JACKSON! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE...YOU PROMISED!!..."

She screamed knowing that he is gone from this world...she didn't have the chance to say goodbye...She quickly turned her attention to Taehyung who called her name weakly.

Taehyung:"...Y/n...baby..."

Y/n:"Oh no...Tae"

She crawled to him and to her other brother who were unconscious. She pulled Taehyung into her embrace. She couldn't stop her tears...this happened because of Park Jimin...

Y/n:"I hope your f-fucking happy Park fucker..."

Jimin:"Excuse me?!"

Taehyung:"Y-y/n...stop provoking h-him..."

Y/n:"Yea that right! Park fucker! I hope your happy that you took away the love of my life! I hope your happy that you fucking beat you best friend! You don't deserve people like us! You nothing, but a cold monster that doesn't have a heart for innocent people! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!"

Jimin:"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HATE ME!! THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!!"

He dragged her by the hair and not caring if she yelled stop to him. He doesn't give a shit about on she said. Like he said before this is her punishment, but it's only the beginning of hell...