Chapter Eleven: His Return

Y/n POV

Y/n:"You changed bunny..."

Jungkook:"I'm still your bunny darling"

Then it hit me...Where the hell is Tom?

Y/n:"Bunny you didn't hurt Tom-"

Jungkook:"Darling? Why does he matter to you? I should be the only man you should be worried"

Y/n:"Look bunny, I'm sorry for the confusion, but I don't see you that way and Tom? He is my friend since everything has happened and he is also my personal bodyguard"

Jungkook:"W-what do you mean that you don't see me that way?"

Y/n:"I don't see you as a man-"

Jungkook:"N-no your j-just confused on your feelings!"

Y/n:"I'm sorry bunny...I'm sorry for the confusion..."

Jungkook:"So I waited for you....for nothing..."

Y/n:"You waited for me? Why? You should have focused on yourself.."

Jungkook:"I can't..."

Y/n:"You can't? Why?"

Jungkook:"I can't focus on myself bc I'm all alone and I need you..."

Y/n:"Bunny...don't say that y-"

Jungkook:"Yes y/n I love you so much because you were their when I was about to ended all, but you saved me...your my savior....my hero"

He reached his hand and held mine while looking at me with his eyes. All I saw was a broken soul that wanted love.

But then I saw three men in black and one of them has rope with them.

Y/n:"Bunny what are they gonna do?

Jungkook:"So that's why I'll have you here for a while till you start loving me"

Y/n:"Jungkook!! Bunny!! Your making a mistake!! Release me now!! Jungkook!!!"

End of Y/n POV

Tom POV

My body ache badly. I felt very weak. That's when memories started to flash in my mind.

Y/n screaming for help...Jimin yelling at me....Car hitting a tree...A person carrying y/n...gunshots....

I open my eyes when I saw myself in a hospital bed and I was facing boss back.

Oh shit I'm dead. Good as dead. I will be tortured slowly then burn to ashes. On my god-

Jimin:"Tom? Are you awake?"

Tom:"Y-Yea I'm am? Is Miss.Kim-"

Jimin:"It's Park not kim anymore"

Tom:"Oh-"

Jimin:"Say Tom you and my future wife are friends right?"

Tom:"Y-Yes we are"

Jimin:"What did she tell you about the engagement party?"

Crap...she was PISSED as hell when you put the ring on her finger. I have to lie to him or do I tell him the truth? Fuck to keep y/n out of trouble I'll lie to him.

Tom:"She said that she is really happy-"

Jimin:"Bullshit I know that's not true, now answer me honestly if not one phone call away and say bye bye to your kids and wife so if you care you might as well answer me well"

Tom:"If I tell you the truth you'll still hurt her till a point where she will rebel-"

Jimin:*Grabs Tom collar*"And what's that supposed mean? Huh? Did you forget who your boss is??"