Chapter Two: My Boyfriend

Y/n POV

With that I ended the call and I turned, but then I hit myself with a hard chest. Then a voice spoke...

???:"Long time no see sweetheart..."

I looked up and I saw the devil himself...

Y/n:"What do you want Jimin?"

Jimin:"YOU....."

Y/n:"Their are plenty fish in the sea"

Jimin:"I know, but I want this fish and it's you"

Y/n:"I'm taken Jimin, I'm not single and even if I was single I would still say no because your a complete jerk that really doesn't even a shit about others"

Jimin:"Break up with him then because your mine"

Y/n:"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to tell me that type of shit?"

Jimin:"Your future husband"

Y/n:"Listen here you punk, I don't know what you want from me, but your never ever having me as a wife, girlfriend, lover, or even a fuck buddy! You can go fuck off and find other person to play with because I'm not interested in you! I have a boyfriend who I love very much! So please this is the last time you ever try anything"

Jimin had no words to say after I said that. He thinks I'm the same person I was ten years ago. Well he is dead wrong! I'm not going to be the shy and naive girl again!

I walked back to the house and went to the living room were I saw Jin and he was reading a book. I sat next to him and he bookmark his page. He put the book down and looked at me while he was sipping his tea.

Jin:"I heard yelling, was Jimin with you?"

Y/n:"Yeah the piece of jerk was with me"

Jin:"Now what happened with you and him?"

Y/n:"He told me that he wanted me and I said no I'm taken"

Jin spit his tea out and looked at me with wide eyes. The hell is he shock? He knows that I'm taken so what's the big deal?

Jin:"Y-Y/n did you tell Jimin your boyfriend name?"

Y/n:"No why?"

Jin:"N-No reason at a-all"

Y/n:"But I also didn't tell him that he is coming over"

Jin:"WHAT?! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!??!"

Y/n:"Hey! I needed dad to meet him and also to finally meet you guys in person-"

Jin:"Tell him not to come anymore! He's going to be in great danger!"

Y/n:"Too bad he probably is-"

Ding Ding

Y/n:"...Already here"

Jin was panicking and I'm here hella confused what's going on?..I don't have time to think anymore, my boyfriend is here and I want to see him..