Chapter Seventeen: A Painful Past

Y/n POV

Y/n:"This is not the house I was in before"

Jimin:"I own 16 houses in the entire South Korea y/n were in one of them"

Y/n:"Oh but-"

???:"Jimin is that you?"

We both look at the women and to my surprise he smiled and hugged her. By looking at her I'm guessing it's his mother or a close relative of his.

???:"Oh Jimin who is this beautiful girl next to you?"

Jimin:"She is Kim Y/n and she is my g-"

Y/n:"I'm a really good friend of his"

Jimin:"Y-yes she is a r-really good friend of mines, y/n this is my mother"

Y/n:"It's nice to meet you-"

Guard:"Boss I have information that your sister might be alive-"

J/M:"Oh I should get going, it was nice meeting you y/n"

She quickly left the place along with the guard. His mom had a confused face and got teary, but had a smile on her face. Jimin sat down on the couch and I can tell he was angry.

Jimin:"Damnit! I still can't find her"

Y/n:"Jimin what do you mean you still can't find her?"

Jimin:"Go away y/n I want to be alone"

Y/n:"Jimin being alone and holding things in doesn't do you any good, please tell me so I can help you understand"

Jimin:"Y/n I am asking you once again, please leave I need time to think, don't push me"

Y/n:"I'm not trying too, but promise me in the end tell me, keeping things or doing things by yourself is not always the answer"

She walked out of the room and closed the doors. Jimin knew that she was right about keeping things to yourself is a bad thing, but he always had to depend on himself ever since young.

His father was a Mafia and at the time things were going just fine until his mother got pregnant with both of them.

Jimin is not an only child. He had a twin. A sister.

Mrs. Park was so happy because in the last she had many miscarriages since the day they were trying to have children together.

Mr. Park had a very interesting personality. You see at home he played as a good husband and 'had' a beautiful family.

But outside of home he was a completely different person. He would drink. He occasionally sleep with different women or two almost every night. He would also drug some of the women beverages so he could with sleep with them.

Mrs. Parks never knew about until the day she saw a lipstick mark on one of his shirts and she knew it wasn't hers nor was it her color.

She confirmed it when one day she followed him into a club and the next thing she knew they were outside a hotel and by that time she was 9 months pregnant.

She gave birth to her twins. One boy and One girl. Heck he didn't even know his wife was in labor because he was banging some hoe he payed her to sleep with him.

She confronted him about it and then it's when everything went south...

At this time both Jimin and his sister were six years old and everyday they both have to witness their parents yelling and hitting each other. Their was no such thing as peace. Never.

Jimin would alway protect his sister at all cost because his father was a hero but then became the villain in his story.

One night, Mrs. Park was going end it all but an end to all of this, but it turned into a disaster. She was ready to leave with Jimin and her daughter, but then Mr. Park right hand man took them away, but the daughter escaped in the night and was never seen again.