CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Before you know it, time passed and the Easter holidays appeared yet they were not relaxing at all. Carina was forced to fit everything in her program, the pile of homework, Quidditch practice, and keeping an eye on the rebellious group of Slytherins. Let's say that she looked a little bit less tired than Hermione Granger, who studied in advance for the final exams nonstop, with Draco and Cedric on her side she was able to relax a little bit more in contrast with the Gryffindor girl whose friends still didn't speak with her because according to rumors her ginger cat ate her ginger's friend rat. Oh, that rhymed!

So, here we are today, at Hogwarts's Library, Carina staring at Cedric Diggory, our favorite Hufflepuff who seemed unsure, and Draco looking quite amused. Cedric cleared his throat then glanced at the bushy-haired Gryffindor two tables away from them "Don't you think you're a little absurd?"

Carina scorned at him "Look, it's quite simple. You go there. You talk to her and persuade her to sit with us. Maybe, even flash a charming smile, that usually works. But then again we are talking about Hermione Granger, here."

"I still find it kinda silly the fact you're afraid to speak with her, yourself." Cedric frowned.Carina took a deep breath frustrated "I fear nothing! But that doesn't mean that I want to get rejected and have the whole school talking about it."

Draco chuckled "Come on now, Ced. Nobody can resist the charming rebel of Hufflepuff. Granger, at most, will politely say no and we can continue our day."

Cedric sighed "Fine. But you own me!" he replied pointing at Carina who smirked in response and gestured him to get going.

The twins watched the elder boy walk toward the third-year Gryffindor and take a seat opposite her. He stayed there for almost a minute, Hermione paying him no mind as she continued to study. He awkwardly sifted before he cleared his throat finally gaining her attention as she raised her head and her tired brown eyes met his clear grey keenly.

"Um, hi." the boy almost stuttered as the girl raised an eyebrow annoyed that she was interrupted. An uncomfortable silence passed for a minute or so before Hermione hissed seeming irritated since her bushy hair flared even more "Well?"

"Well, what?" Cedric blinked.

"Well, are you going to say what you came here for or are you going to continue looking to me like a buffoon?"

"Oh, sorry!" Cedric replied, "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us, I mean the Malfoy twins and I? We can help you study or something.

Hermione huffed stubbornly "I assure you, I am in no need of any sort of assistance."

Cedric pursed his lips and scolded the girl "Granger, you have shadows under your eyes and I assume you're pretty close to having a breakdown. Now, come and sit with us, you can review anything you need with Carina since all your classes are together. Besides, I can help you with being a fifth-year and all."

Hermione frown and tilted her head "Shouldn't you be studying for your O.W.L.s right now?Cedric dismissed "I have everything under control, now," he said while stood from his seat and pointed at the twins "Are you coming?"

Hermione glanced at him then the twins before she shyly stood up saying "Well, a little more help doesn't hurt anybody." and proudly with her head high walked toward the Royal Duo of Slytherin leaving a grinning Hufflepuff to follow her.