CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue, the sun was shinning, the water of the Black lake was sparkling and the birds were chirping, a beautiful day truly. In the Quidditch field you could see three figures flying around, two were dressed in green and one in yellow, holding Beaters bats throwing Buldgers at each other.

"That foolish!" hit.

"Nosy!" another hit and a dodge.

"Gryffindor!" seethed Carina as she hit another Bludger towards her brother who quickly dodged it, crying "Hey!"

"Sorry brother!" she explained and went for another hit with the bat.

Cedric with his Hufflepuff uniform flied towards the Malfoy Heir as they stood in the air far away from the angry preteen watching her as she hit with all her force the Bludgers.

"Is she always like that?" he glanced at the Slytherin boy who just sighed as he hit the upcoming Bludger away from them.

"Cara hates losing." Draco affirmed.

After a while, Carina felt herself calming down, she flew down and gestured her Team Captain, Marcus Flint, to approach her as Draco and Cedric reached to the ground.

"Everything alright, Lady Carina?" Marcus grinned down at her. Carina nodded her head politely "Yes, thank you Marcus for lending us those Bludgers. The became quite useful."

"Of course, my Lady, if you ever need them ever again do not hesitate to ask." Flint responded.

The three friends bid him goodbye and started to walk around Hogwarts as the Malfoy twins described him the things around the Diary.

"In other words, that so called Diary can actually revive You-Know-Who?" Cedric echoed in disbelief "But he is gone."

Carina stared at him in a dead banned expression "They never found his body." she pointed out "Anyway, I have to get that bloody Diary back."

Cedric shook his head "You should tell someone about it." he tried to reason with them as the twins looked at him with a bitter eyes.

"Yes let's go and say 'Hello, our father, Lucius Malfoy, a rumored Death-Eater, has a magic Diary in his office that was lost and can bring You-Know-Who back to life that suddenly was found in Hogwarts in the hands of the Boy-Who-Lived, Harry Potter, you know the one who demolished You-Know-who?' , yes nothing's wrong with that. They'll let you visit us in the Saints Mungo's, I believe." Draco mocked making Carina chuckle.

Cedric watched them bemused but couldn'y deny that they had a point and he spoke "And how are you going to take it back Star?"

Carina didn't reply, she just narrowed her blue eyed turning them dark as she stared ahead. She realy had no idea how. Cedric and Draco exchanged a worried look, they knew that Carina could handle herself but can Harry Potter face successfully her wrath without getting a scratch?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Golden Trio was sitting in the library as Hermione urged them to study and later they would discuss what Tom Riddle confessed to Harry. While he was writing his Herbology essay about Mandrakes, out of nowhere a pale hand slammed on his side of the table. His green emerald orbs followed the hand and landed at cold-blue eyes narrowed at him.

"Malfoy?" he said stunned, blinking wildly to make sure that this was not his illusion.

Carina glanced briefly at Hermione and Ron who looked at her in bewilderment then she turned her attention back to Harry as she pulled her hand back "I need to speak to you." she said and motioned him with her head to follow her.