CHAPTER TWENTY

It was a rainy day. The sound of thunder echoed through Hogwart's corridors. The usual glow that dominated the Great Hall has become hallow along with the atmosphere that coexisted with the Slytherin students. The rest of the student body stayed as lively as always since a huge scandal has surfaced. The Malfoy twins were not speaking to one another.

It was one of the biggest fights that Hogwart's ever seen. Hexes were thrown, things were said, some even swore that blood was spilled. Rumor has it, that even teachers were hurt. However, most of them were disappointed that they weren't able to witness it since it happened late at night were everyone was asleep.

The tension among the Slytherins was so uncomfortable, that you could easily cut it with a knife. Carina and Draco Malfoy for the first time in three school years were seated far away from each other. Nobody tried to talk to them, to ask exactly what happened, since they both had the identical blank stare that made them quite unapproachable.

During breakfast, Draco openly glared at his sister while he kept making mean remarks about her gaining the Hall's attention. Carina, on the other, kept ignoring him and not responding to any of his taunts with a void of any emotions expression, making him even more frustrated.

At the Gryffindor Table, a certain Boy-Who-Lived continuously gritted his teeth, furious with Draco's behavior towards his sister and the fact that Carina was apathetic to it didn't help to ease his anger. "Insufferable git." hissed Harry as he turned his attention towards his friends "Why are they fighting about anyway?"

Hermione glanced at the Malfoy boys for a second before answering "We don't know for sure. Most believe that it's about a stuffed animal that Carina was fond of and Draco did something to it."

Harry stared at her weirdly "Malfoy would never get that angry to her brother about something so trivial as a bear or something."

Ron shrugged his shoulders "Girls. Cannot understand them." and he stuffed his face with his breakfast ignoring the frown that Hermione shot him.

Out of blue, a sudden thud was heard and an empty goblet falling on the floor. The Golden Trio along with everyone else looked at the Slytherin Table and gasped, seeing the Slytherin girl seething darkly.

Carina Malfoy just snapped. Her wand was raised, pointing at her brother who was drenched from head to toe with his drink. Draco sat up and glared furiously at his sister "What the bloody hell Carina?" he spat.

Carina with a mean look in her ice blue eyes replied "You were being rude." and turned back to her plate then at that moment Draco grabbed his own wand from his pocket and flew her plate to her face. Everybody gasped once again, the Slytherins that sat between them quickly jumped away from their way not wanting to get involved with what was about to happen.

Carina blinked slowly before she too stood up and said fiercely "Anteoculatia!" then horns started to grow from Draco's head. Thereupon, he started talking gibberish as he touched his huge alters and turned to his sister outraged and suddenly Carina felt her hair falling off, realizing that he just used the instant scalping hex.

"Carina! Draco!" Cedric voice was heard as himself appeared between them "What are you guys doing? Stop this right now!" he scolded at them frantically but they both ignored him.

"Langlock!" said Carina in rage and Draco felt his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth making him unable to talk.

"Carina!" yelled livid Cedric with narrowed eyes at the younger girl and looked around "Where the hell are the teachers when you need them?" he complained angrily as he shot a counted spell at Draco but at that moment that he was freed he shouted "Furnunculus!" and boils broke out from Carina's ivory skin as she yelped and Cedric screaming, never seeing the soft spoken boy so furious.