10

Cynthia
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I moaned out of my sleep, got up and made my bed up. I know you asked why did I leave school a couple of hours early yesterday, because I found out that my aunt got some kind of blood clot in her back and she going to the doctor for surgery today.

What makes that situation worse is my mom didn't show up for family gathering which is pissed my grandma off because all she wanted was every in Jimenez-Garcia family to come to her house because my aunt got something important to tell us but no surprise, my mom was too busy whoring around at The Bronx which is that's where my grandma stays at.

After I got out of the bathroom, I went back to my room, put the pad in my draws, put on the tampon, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and black and white shirt that's said "Naps" in black print.

Cynthia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my natural hair into the ponytail since Prince's girlfriend is doing my hair on Sunday, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, put on my necklace, put on my earrings and went downstairs to fixed me the breakfast as I saw my mom laying in the couch with some random Mexican man.

I know you asking where is Prince, he at his girlfriend's house because he don't want him to hear all that sexual noise at the middle of the night while we trying to sleep. I put the blueberry pancake on the stick in the microwave for a minute since I want to cook something quick before the Mexican guy wakes up.

I seen him a few times which is he be giving me the creepy vibes. I mean come on, look at him, he seems like he attracted to the girls that barely legal like me since I'm 16 but will be 17 in a few months. I'm just letting you know that my birthday is on April 9th which is I'm an Aries.

When the pancake on the stick is done, I took them out of the microwave, grabs the apple, grabs the bottle of Crush Pineapple soda, grab my things and heads out of the door before the guy wakes up and try to rape me. The last thing I want to do is a creepy man that watches me cooking breakfast since most of them is old enough to be my dad.

The only boys l let watched me cook is Chris and Prince even though I don't let him spend a night over here because my mom going to think that I'm screwing him but I'm not.

Antonia
I'm at the locker putting my purple lip gloss on while Cynthia in the bathroom. The twins hasn't got here yet but they on their way though. While I'm looking at the mirror for about 5 minutes, I heard the deep voice and it's was Malcom.
"Que pasa Antonia (What's up Antonia)", He said as he gave me an hug.
"Hey Malcom", I said as I broke the hug before Hazel gets here.

As much I want to hold him but I don't want no drama with her since she threaten to beat me up if she catch me I talking to him. While me and Malcom is talking, I saw Cynthia walking down the hall as she asked us about the time.
"Qué hora es (What's time is it)?", She asked as she opens her lockers to put her bottle of water in her locker.
"Ya casi es hora de que vayamos a clase (It's almost time for us to go to class)", I said as I saw the twins came out of the bathroom.