7

Antonia
Me and Cynthia enjoyed each other company last night since we watch some British movies last night on Hulu. Not only that, I made some chocolate chip cheesecake bar for everybody including Isabella since I made them myself.

Now, I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast as I stirred the cheese grist since I put some sharped cheddar cheese and unsalted butter in them along with some salt and pepper. While I'm cooking breakfast for everybody, I saw Cynthia came in the kitchen in her pink spaghetti strapped shirt and black booty shorts.

"Buenos dias a todas (Good morning everybody)", She said as she takes an white coffee mug out of the cabinet to fixed her some coffee. 
"Buenos días Cynthia, ¿cómo dormiste anoche? (Good morning Cynthia, how is your sleep last night)?", My mom asked as she start reading the news paper since she not watching the animal stuff on PIX 11. 
"Dormí bien anoche (I slept well last night)", She said as I took the top off of the pot and stirred the grist one more time before I fixed everybody the plates.

Before I fixed everybody the plates, I went to the sink and start washing my hands since I been in the kitchen for an hour making the whole meal for everybody. After I fixed everybody the plates including for myself, I went to the dining room and start eating breakfast as Isabella gets ready to say something to me.
"Gracias por el desayuno Antonia (Thanks for the breakfast Antonia)", She said as she takes an bite of the scrambled eggs.
"De nada (You're welcome)", I said as I takes an bite of the warm cheese grist.

I'm enjoying the breakfast with Cynthia, Isabella, Trey and my mom since Cynthia said she going to helped us clean up the house before she leaves. So she called Prince to let us know that she going to stay her a little bit longer which is he don't mind since she ain't going to the grocery store until around noon anyways.

Cynthia
After I ate breakfast and helped Antonia clean up the house by helping her clean up the kitchen since she usually do it by herself, it's time for me to leave since I took a quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth. 

When I'm done taking an shower, I went to Antonia's room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is black sweatsuit that's said "PINK" in pink print since I'm just going grocery shopping before Chris comes over later on today.

Cynthia's outfit

I'm getting ready to put my hair into the ponytail until my phone start ringing and it's was Prince calling me

Phone Convo 📱📱📞
Cynthia🇩🇴🍰🐱🌈: Hello!
Prince🤴 🇩🇴🇩🇴: ¿Qué pasa Cyn, cómo estuvo tu pijamada en la casa de Antonia anoche? (What's up Cyn, how was your sleepover at Antonia's house last night)?
Cynthia🇩🇴🍰🐱🌈: Estuvo bien, estoy haciendo la maleta ahora mismo (It's was good, I'm packing my bags right now).
Prince🤴 🇩🇴🇩🇴: Muy bien, cuando termines de prepararte, nos vemos en nuestra casa (Alright, when you done getting ready, met me at our house).
Cynthia🇩🇴 🍰🐱🌈: Esta mamá en casa (Is mom at home)?
Prince🤴 🇩🇴🇩🇴: No ahora (Not right now).
Cynthia🇩🇴🍰🐱🌈: Alright, I'll see you when I get home.
Phone Convo over 📱📱📞