2

Antonia
I woke up at 6 AM with the annoying alarm clocks as I pressed the snooze button and moaned out of my sleep. I'm not an morning person but I got to get up early to get ready for school since I'm not like my aunt from my dad's side which is I'll tell you more about her some other time.

I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went back in my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my black Calvin Klein bra and panties set, lotion my body with the Dove brand lotion, put on my deodorant , put on my white spaghetti strapped shirt and put on my jeans and yellow mustard sweater.

Antonia's outfit

I put my boots on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Summer Breeze perfume, grabs my things and heads downstairs as I went to the kitchen and saw Isabella in the living room eating the bagel before she goes to school since she...

I put my boots on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Summer Breeze perfume, grabs my things and heads downstairs as I went to the kitchen and saw Isabella in the living room eating the bagel before she goes to school since she leaves after I leave for school.

"Buenos dias Antonia (Good morning Antonia)", She said as she takes an bite of the bagels.
"Buenos días Isabella, ya llegó Cynthia. (Good morning Isabella, have Cynthia got here yet)?", I asked as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.
"No, debería estar aquí en cinco minutos (No, she should be here in 5 minutes)", She said while I'm putting the milk up and start eating Apple Jacks.

Cynthia is an good friend of mine who always there for me through thick and thin. Whenever Hazel or her minions picks on me, she puts them in her place along with Malcom. He maybe the hottest Puerto Rican guy in the world but he not scared of defending me since he don't play that bullying shit. 

While I'm eating the cereal, I saw Cynthia walking in the dining room as I heard her thick Dominican accent.
"Hola antonia (Hey Antonia)", She said as she gave me an hug.
"Hey Cyn, ¿cómo está tu hermano Prince? (Hey Cynthia, how is your brother Prince)?", I asked as I'm talking about her brother that's a couple of years older than us.

"Le va bien, va camino a la escuela (He doing okay, he on his way to school)", She said since she got an brother that's in collage to become an prosecutor. Him and Cynthia basically lives by themselves because their mom barely be at home because she an crackhead. Whenever she does comes home, she always be high where causing nothing but fights.

I continue eating cereal until I went to the kitchen and clean out the bowl while Cynthia in the living room watching the news on ABC 7 NYC. I grabs the lunch box out of the refrigerator and went to the living room as Cynthia stands up.
"Estas lista para ir (Are you ready to go)?", She said as she puts her braided hair weave on the side.
", salgamos de aquí, no quiero llegar tarde a la escuela (Yeah, let's get out of her, I don't want to be late for school)", I said since it's after 7 AM and the class ain't going to start until 8:30 AM.