Things you need to know

1. This is my first time writing a novel/Manhwa, so I'm new to this and becuase of that I will be using some scene form manhwa that I've read so far, to make the story more interesting and so that it makes sence.

2. This story is a crossdressing, males can were dress and female can were male outfits. The reason why I wanted to do that is because all the Manhwa that I've read the male's are fucking beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, you name it.

3. This is not a harem story, I don't have anything wrong with harem stories, but I just have a hard time reading it. Everyone will have their happy ending expect for a few people.

4. The crown princess, action while be reaveled sooner or later at some point, after all she is a two-sided bitch.

5. Their will be a lot (I hope not) gammer mistake, so please don't feel bad about pointing that out, and give me some feed back about my writing and how this story is going so far and if I should improve or add more characters.

6. Some of the charater that I choice are going to be from different manhwa, but they might have different names.

7. This world is a fantasy world of course, so different species, like elves, wovles, you name it.

8. This story was inspired from  villains and villainess manhwa that I have read, I really liked how the people that were reborn as the villain and tries to chance and get people to like her/him. I also like how the heroine would become piss and try to ruin the villainess chance (I've only found two villain manhwa so far, if any of you know more please tell me).

9. This is a morden setting, but at the same times it's not, if you've ever read "revenge wedding" then you'll understand.

10. This is going to be a slow updates, because it's my first time writing something like this, so I need to come up with ideas and things like that.

11. No one knows how Claude looks like, the only person who does is his close friends, but it will change in the future.