Episode 3

This chapter will be focused on the Royal family and a little bit of the Illustrious family and how the Empire was founded. Oh and Laito has a sister and not a brother if I made a mistake about that please tell me.

◇♡◇♡

The Empire was found by the Head family of Illustrious and the Head family of Eugen who would later become the King of that said Empire and name is Prinz Eugen. The Head of the Illustrious family was happy for his best friend, but was later betrayed by that said best friend who would spared rumors saying that he wanted the Crown when he never did.

That when bad rumors about the Illustrious being selfish began. But even so the Head of the Illustrious didn't blame his so-called best friend after all it's normal to feel that your position was threated. The now King of Prinz Eugen soon cut off all contacts with Illustrious.

Soon the Head of Illustrious feel into depression and despair and took his life at the age of 28. Ths Illustrious then moved out of the Empire and settled down near the northern part which was surrounded by forest. When the first King past away the second king had bestowed the title of Archduke to the Illustrious. Many people were angered by that, but when they heard that the King planned on having the Illustrious close so that they wouldn't lose any military force, they were happy.

That was around 100 years ago.

《Present Kingdom of Prinz Eugen》

The Kingdom of Prinz Eugen has 3 new Archdukes, beside the Illustrious. Unlike the Illustrious they 3 new Archdukes was not restrained (I wouldn't really call it restrained, but let's call it that) by the Royal family. The Illustrious listen and obeyed the rules of the King and Crown Prince and sometimes the Crown Princess (who would be soon be married to the Crown prince). That was until the current King decided to massacre The Illustrious along with the branch family leaving the Heirs.

The 3 new Archdukes:

Hermione

Sinclair

Helena

Those were the three new Archdukes, they gain power whether easy, because they had worked together with the Kings to destroy the Illustrious. They also turned the Prince and Princess against the Illustrious everytime (but it won't work this time).

The Royal Family-

First King and First Queen:

[Image them however you like, but remember that the King is an average looking guy and the Queen is  beautiful]

The Second King:

[The same thing for this king, but he's blow average looking]

The current King and Queen: Klaus Prinz Eugen and Emilia Prinz Eugen {Maiden name is unknown}