Epsiode 1

XXX

"You have to be kidding me!" yelled a girl in her early 20's. She was sitting at her desk at home, reading the lastest volume, of the Novel called "Villianess Doom".

She had brown hair that reached her mid-back, and light-brown eyes. She was a normal woman, and she was average looking.

Her name was Kim Cho-Hee.

"How could they do this to him? All he wanted was love". I said to myself.

Hi! My names Kim Cho-Hee and 22 years old woman, who likes Novels. I had gotten off of work and few hours earlier, thank the heavens.

Right now I'm drinking and re-reading the novel again, I just can't understand why they would do something like that to him.

Claude De Illustrious, I Kim Cho-Hee shall protect you. All he wanted was love, but that crown princess- I mean bitch just had to go a ruin it.

But is was kind of his fault, he was at the wrong place and wrong time, and with his reputation, he would have been accused for about almost anything. Wow, it's kind of scary how rumors can make someone become the most hated person in the kingdom.

But he didn't deserve to die, like this. Getting blamed for something he didn't do, and being executed without proof or trial.

*sighs* "What a bunch heartless people".

I have no idea why everyone loves the Crown princess so much. Theirs no way a character could be so selfless, kind, or whatever, there's always a darkside to someone, no matter how kind they are.

I closed the book, and throw the cup I was drinking away, before jumping on my bed and going on my phone and tweet about the latest update on the Novel.

I closed my phone and put it beside my pillow as I stared at my ceiling, still thinking about the novel. There's no point in reading the other ending, becuase each one of them Claude dies, imprison, executed, raped and then killed.

I turned my body to the side and started at my wall.

('Thoughts')

'I wonder if Claude could have gotten a happy ending? It's probably impossible......but I wish he could, better yet I wish I could give him a happy ending'.

My eyelid became heavy, and my vision started turning black and just like that I feel asleep, like any normal day. But what I hadn't suspected was that I died that night due to exhaustion.

[🍁🍁🍁]