tubbo • tommy | a humble shop

cottage core vibes ??? thinking of making this another mini series alongside the bath water one, the major difference being what role and character (y/n) plays in the two series
-
inspired by this amazing art by @/oop4g_ on instagram

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧

You sauntered down the beaten, dirt path whistling a tune you improvised along the way. The basket hanging off your arm swayed with your step as it grew heavier with each flower you picked.

Faint sounds of singing came into earshot as you neared your shop. "This should be enough," you mumbled to yourself, looking at the number of blue and yellow flowers in your woven basket.

"(y/n)! You're back!" Excited, Tubbo waved to you as he shot up from behind the wooden counter.

You smiled and jogged to the small, oak stand. "Yeah, it's enough for a couple bouquets, I believe." The flowers rolled onto the counter as you poured out the basket.

"Maybe even three," Tubbo commented. "Ohh, you found some marigolds! I didn't know they grew around here," he said, rolling a vibrant, golden marigold between his thumb and forefinger.

"I thought you'd know what kind they are," you laughed. "I can only identify the really basic few."

"Don't worry, you'll get it over time," reassured Tubbo.

You moved behind the counter and took a seat beside the boy, reaching for a crayon and paper. Tubbo sorted the flowers into three separate bouquets as you wrote a sign that read "Friendship Bouquets=Three Emeralds".

"Did Tommy come back yet? I was out for a good hour or so," you asked.

"Nope, I told him to take his time at the apiary so he wouldn't aggravate the bees," answered Tubbo as he adjusted the yellow marigold he placed is his hair.

A soft breeze blew the wind chimes hanging from the roof. It was mid-spring—the perfect time for your shop to flourish, so the three of you took advantage of this as you always did.

"There was a guy who stopped by, he had a real low voice and sunglasses," Tubbo began.

"Oh, really? That's awesome!" you cheered. "What'd he buy?"

"Well, he said he was looking for a replacement for his crown—said it wasn't fit for him anymore," said Tubbo as he pointed at his head. "So he took one of the flower crowns, it was a pink, purple, and blue one."