She's a spy but can it last?

" Danny!", Taraji called slipping on her jacket. " Yeah", he answered. " It's yes ma'am and are you ready to go", she asked fixing his jacket.

" Yes Ma'am but Ma I don't wanna go to Grandma's", He told her tying his shoes. " Baby it only be for a couple of Hours you know that after that I'll be right back to pick you up", she told him grabbing her gun and her bag.

" Whatever...", He mumbled grabbing his phone along with his airpods. Taraji rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone. " Ok come on", she told him.

They went outside to her car she was already 15 minutes late and she had a big mission tonight.

She pulled up to Her Mother's house to drop of Danny. " Come on Ok I gotta go but call me if you need anything ok", she told him.

" Yeah", he replied. " Look at me I'll be back to get you okay", she rubbed his cheeks. " Ma you always gone", he told her.

" I know baby but we are spending this weekend together ok I gotta go I love you", she told him. " I love you too", He hugged his mom tight.

She got back in her car and drove as fast as she could to work.

She pulled up to her Job and rushed inside. " Miss Henson!", her boss sternly called coming up to her.

She looked up. " Your Late!", he snapped. " I know I'm so sorry sir I was- I don't wanna hear it one more slip This is your last strike up and your out got it!", He sternly asked.

" Yes sir", she replied. He handed her files. " A new misson we need you to find out who is the head of the other side once you do you proceed to take them out and bring the head of the other side got that!", he asked.

" Sir this case is in Chicago that's a few hours away", she told him. " And You better get it done your already on thin ice your case starts tonight 8:45 so be ready", He told her.

She nodded and went to her desk. " Morning saint", Floyd said coming up to her desk with Coffee.

                                                                          ( This is Floyd)

( This is Floyd)

" Very funny", Taraji rolled her eyes. " Damn who spilled yo bowl of cereal", He asked taking a seat in front of her desk and handing her her coffee.

" I'm on my last strike...", she told him sipping her coffee. " Ugh child what you do know you just got a strike last week", he asked.

" Yeah so", she said. " Yeah so girl you on your last strike you screw up again they gone throw you out", he told her.

She sighed.

That Night 8:45

Taraji finally pulled up to the spot of where the Other side's headquarters where.

She put in her ear device and grabbed her gun. She checked her phone and seen she gad texted from Danny.

Danny/My baby boy: Mom I miss you...

Danny/My baby boy: I want you to come home.

Momma/The world: I miss you too baby I'll be there to pick you up as soon as I can Love you gotta go

She clicked of her phone and sighed. " Let's do this", she told herself stepping out of the car. She slowly walked up to the building.

She kicked open the front door and held her gun up. A guy came around the corner. " Hey what are y-", She shot him making him fall to the ground.

She walked up the stairs slowly watching her surrounding. She heard chatter coming from the top room.

She peered open the door. She got so caught up she didn't see someone kicked the gun out of her hand.

They grabbed her neck she kicked him.

Nothing was going wrong so she thought

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" How could you you let all of them get away! we knew where they were and had a plan to capture them and YOU RUINED THAT!", Her boss yelled at her.

" I'm sorry It w- YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO SPEAK THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!", he yelled. " YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FIRED GET YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT!", he yelled.

" Please Mr. Wilson I need this job- You should have thought about that last night out now!", he snapped.

She nodded packed up her things and left.

She picked Danny up and they went home.

When she got home she went in the kitchen and slammed the knife down. " Ma?", Danny called. She wiped her tear and turned around.

" Were you crying?", he asked. " No Baby I wasn't I was just-", she tried to hold it in but she couldn't tears escaped her eyes.

Her son hugged her. She wiped another tear and smiled. " Your all I'll ever need in life", She kissed his forhead.

TBC..

How yall like this