Misson gone wrong !

-I had to re-write this srry-

few weeks later

Morning 7:00 am

" Issac" Navia called out coming out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. " Issac!" they threw a pillow at him. " What!" He groaned get up. " We have school get up or im telling Taraji" Nia threw his toothbrush at him. " I swear i hate you" Issac groaned. " No more then i hate you" Nia smiled. He rolled his eyes and got up going to brush his teeth.

Meanwhile downstairs

" Morning Ma" Said Danny. " Goodmorning baby how did you sleep" she asked. " Good so what are you gonna do today" he asked. " well me and terrence are hanging out today" she smiled. " Ew Ma" said danny. " What" she asked. " You like him" Said danny. " I do not-Ma dont lie" he said. " Okay maybe i like him just alittle bit" she giggled to herself. " Yea and soon he gone be all in yo bed and yall gone me Mhm Ooh Mhmmm-Hey cut it out" she said he chuckled. " Morning Taraji" Said Nia. " Well Goodmorning how did you sleep hunny" Taraji asked turning off the stove. " Great when that rock head upstairs wasnt smothering me im surprised im still breathing" She sat down taraji laughed. " Speaking of your brother where is he".

" Upstairs flirting with some girl on the phone" she said. " Lord Boys" Taraji sighed. " I aint a boy ima man" Said danny. " Oh you a man huh drop and give me 20!" she snapped. " Wait what-Nah you a man i said drop give me 20!" she repeated. " Okay!" he got on the floor and did 2 pushups before falling. " Oh 2 pushups? but you a man boy sit down and eat" taraji rolled her eyes. " I-I just got alittle hot" he whispered to Nia. " I'm sure" Nia nodded.

" Here you go hunny" Taraji gave Nia her plate. " Thank you". " Your welcome" she smiled. " Goodmorning everyone" said Issac. " Rat face" he pushed nia's head. " stupid!" Nia hit him back. " Taraji she hit me!". " Both of you keep your hands off of one another". " Blah" Nia stuck out her tongue.

" Here you go" Taraji handed issac his food. " Thank you" he said. " Your welcome". " Oh Taraji i forgot to tell you...I uh have a school dance coming up and i was wondering if you could ya know help me pick out an outfit". " Well of course". " No mom your style in everything is black" Said Danny. " No it is not".

" You have on black shorts and a black tanktop and black slippers-Okay i get it" she said.

Few minutes later

" Okay lets go out the door!" Shouted Taraji the kids walked out in a line. " Have a good day" she kissed issac's cheek. " Have a good day" she kissed Nias cheek. " Ma please dont-Shush have a good day" she gave him a long kiss on purpose. " Go Go go wipe it off yall!" Danny said as they ran out of the house taraji giggled closing the door.

She got dressed and left for work.

Taraji was in her office looking over her and terrence misson for tonight. Someone knocked on her office door. " Come in". " Hey beautiful" in walked terrence making her stressful morning so much better. " Hey" she smiled. " I got you your favorite Starbucks coffee and breakfast along with some roses" he smiled at her. " Awe you are so sweet" he sat everything down on her desk. He walked over to her and she pecked his cheek twice. " Are you ready for tonight" he asked. " Yeah you-Yep". " Yeah i was gonna-Henson, howard" Their boss knocked on the door.

" Yes sir" answered taraji. " You have another spy joining you and terrence for your misson tonight-Okay who" she asked. " Me" Around the corner came Dani. " Oh hell to the no" said taraji not realizing she said it out aloud. " Excuse me?" he asked. " I said hell to the-" Terrence covered her mouth. " She said great shes so happy". Taraji mumbled cuss words under his hand. " Oh Okay" he walked off. She pushed his hand away.