Misson gone wrong ! part two

Hours later

Terrence sat on the side of tarajis bed rubbing her arm. " Terrence..." her eyes fluttered. "Taraji Baby are you okay..." he asked her. " What happened" she coughed. " You had a accident baby they shot you but your okay" he rubbed her thigh. She gave him a weak smile. " Okay oh mrs. Henson your awake great" the doctor said as he entered the room.

" How are you feeling" he asked. " in pain..." she told him. " Well you were shot twice in your stomach but we removed the bullets before they could do any more damage you falling from the shot onto your head has given you a small concussion but luckly you will be just fine you will need bedrest for two weeks" she spoke. "Okay..."Taraji rubbed her stomach. " Okay then".

Few days later

Taraji was let out from the hospital and they were back in La. " Ow ow ow..." Taraji whined as Terrence carried her into the house. " Im sorry" He closed the door. " Careful terrence please..." she asked. " I got you" he took her to the bedroom and layed her down on the bed. " It hurts so bad terrence..." she closed her eyes. " I know baby im sorry" he rubbed her thigh. " But thats why im moving in for a bit" he told her. " W-what?" she asked. " Im moving in im gonna take care of you" he spoke.

" You would do that for me" she asked. " Of course i would do anything for you" he told her she smiled lightly. " Taraji!" The kids ran in the bedroom. " Ah! Careful Careful!" she told them once they all ran up and hugged her. " Oh were sorry" they let go. " Momma are you okay" Danny asked. " No But dont worry i will be okay" she rubbed his head. " We were so worried" Said Nia. " Oh come here" taraji opened her arms nia gave her a small hug. " Im okay i promise..." she kissed her cheek. " Okay".

Later

Taraji was laying in bed. " Here you go beautiful" Terrence came into the bedroom with her dinner. " Awe thank you" she tried to sit up. " Hold on let me you" he sat the food down on the nightstand and slowly sat her up. " Thanks". " Tomorrow im gonna go out and get you more medicine and orange juice-Okay" she nodded and ate her food.

After she ate

" You better not drop me" Taraji laughed as terrence carried her into the bathroom. " Terry this is beautiful" she gasped as she saw the bathtub full of bubbles and rosés. " You are so sweet" she told him. " Here let me help you" he unzipped her shirt. " Uh wait" she moved his hand. " Whats wrong" he asked. " You have never seen me naked-Okay and i lived with 3 sisters taraji there is nothing that you have that i havent already seen" he told her.

" Yeah but...My body isnt the best-and who told you that-My dad since he touched me in a uncomfortable way i never looked at my body the same" she said. " He raped you?" he asked. She lowered her head. " Why-I rather not talk about it if you dont mind" she asked. " Of course". " Come on taraji do you really think i care about how your body looks-Well no...". " Okay then-but still terrence". " Taraji babe i dont give a damn about what your body looks like im not like that i swear-You promise you wont touch me in any sexual way?" she asked.

" Cross my heart and hope to die" he said. " Okay then". He sat her on the counter and took off her shirt slowly. He stared at her stiches. " Please dont look at them" she told him. " O-Okay im sorry" he unclipped her bra they stared at one another before he dropped it from her chest. He looked away and took off the rest of her clothes them picked her up bridal style and put her in the bath.

after

" Okay" Terrence sat on the bed. " Terrence help me" Taraji leaned against the dresser holding onto it. " No the doctor said you need to try walking every day so come on walk to me" he held out his hands. " Terry it hurts" she held her stomach. " I know but you have to try" he spoke. " I cant-Dont say that yes you can baby come on".

" Terry no please" she began to cry. " Im not helping you taraji try baby-No terrence it hurts-I know it does but i need you to try" he repeated. " Taraji baby come on just try if you fall i got you". " Okay look" he got up and walked closer to her. " Now see just walk to me just try babe okay" he asked. " Okay.." she let go of the dresser. " You can do it" he said.

She held her stomach and tried to walk but slipped falling into his arms. " See i cant do it" she cried. " Hey look at me" he grabbed her chin. " You tried okay thats all that matters your gonna get it i promise you" he picked her up bridal style. " Dont cry its alright its okay calm down" he rubbed her cheek and wiped away her tears. She nodded.

He took her to the bed and layed her down putting her under the covers. " Can you lay with me please" she asked. " Of course let me go take a shower baby and ill be right back to cuddle you-Hurry please-i will baby" he kissed her forehead.

Terrence got his clothes and went into the bathroom.

After his shower

Terrence came out of the bathroom. " Okay babe im..." he trailed as he saw the most beautiful sight ever taraji had already fallen asleep. He smiled and walked over and tucked her in making sure she was warm and comfortable. He got in the bed himself and wrapped his arms around her holding her close.