Chapter 13

1 month later

Taraji had been living with her mom and dad for the past weeks. Now Taraji did have an okay relationship with her mom but with her dad never he made taraji uncomfortable and would often look at her sexually and try and touch her sexually she tried telling her mother she didnt believe taraji. The kids and terrence would call there almost every week she never answered and hung up the phone when her parents answered.

" Taraji how long will you ignore that boy-Forever if possible". " I thought yall were bestfriends-Ma we were and i dont know why the hell i agreed to date him its like since we became boyfriend and girlfriend theres been no more love just fighting and arguing back at forth every day from when the sun comes up to when it goes down that all we did was fight".

" Taraji im sure you guys can work it out-No ma its not your life its mine!-Young lady!" she grabbed tarajis arm roughly. " Let go of me!" yelled taraji her mom threw her hand back smacking taraji hard as ever across her face.

Taraji yelped holding her face. She snatched away from her mother and ran into the bathroom crying. She grabbed her phone and pulled up a picture of her ex husband he died in the army. " Why did you leave me baby..." she loved that man to death he was everything to her.

She feel to the floor crying softly. " What do i do..." She asked herself her phone ringed and like every other time it was terrence. She stared at it before slowly picking it up and answering it.

Terry- Baby

Taraji- What do you want...

terry- Are you okay

Taraji- No im not terrence...

Terry-Whats wrong talk to me baby whats wrong why you crying

Taraji-I wanna die...

Terry-No babe dont say that

taraji-I mean it i dont wanna fucking be here anymore!

Terry-Okay okay ima come get you

Taraji-No..

Terry-Yes ima come get you we go somewhere private just us and we can talk and make it better alright

Taraji- O-Okay...

terry-Alright get dressed and ima be over in a bit get you okay

taraji-Okay

terry- Alright

She hung up.

She got up and wiped her face and went to her room getting dressed.

Later.

Terrence picked up taraji and they went out together. Taraji hadnt said one thing to terrence the whole time. They were at the restaurant and taraji played with her food. Soon she slammed her fork down and ran to the bathroom. " Taraji!" Terrence followed her.

" Baby whats wrong" he asked her grabbed her waist. " I dont wanna be here anymore im angry im tired im sick of my life!" she screamed. " Okay calm down" he told her. " No! I do this anymore-do what babe talk to me". " This is to much for me too much going on i need a damn break!" she said. " Okay okay i hear you" he pulled her into him. " Shhh your okay stop it" he rubbed her back.

She cried softly in his chest. " Baby baby baby" he held her tighter. " Let me go terrence!" she screamed. " No im not letting you go until you calm down!" he said she kicked and screamed before soon calming down. " Were gonna stay at a hotel tonight me and you us together okay. Ima take care of tonight alright"

" Okay..." she nodded. " Okay".