Mafia

Requested by Pearlchoco

Art by BLACKLIMES (tumblr)

You are the  main secreatry and assistant of the Matsuno Brothers. You were basically rescued by them when you were part of the black market, You were getting sold to please men and be some toy. Luckily, they bought you. More like, Karamatsu bought you. You thought you were in danger once you became awared that someone wanted you. You planned to escape from them sat first, until you realized they were just trying to get some money from your seller. You are just thankful for that.

Ever since then, you dedicated yourself to help them in missions or any trouble. Mostly for Karamatsu. So far, the Matsuno's have been treating you unfairly. They aren;t very thankful for your help. Everyone except Karamatsu. From the very begininng, he's been the only kind one here. He always talks to you and listens to you. He cares about your well-being. And sometimes even worries about you. He has always been so caring and you love it. In fact, you love him. You have a crush on him. You are just afraid to confess about it though.

"Hello, my Karamatsu girl~" Kara says, as he leans on your desk. You look up from the computer and smile shyly at him.

"Hi Karamatsu." You shyly said. You didn't know this but Karamatsu thinks its cute when you get shy. It was adorable to see.

"How have you been this morning?" He asks you.

"I've been busy lately. It looks like you guys will be having another gambling game tonight." You added.

"Gamble? Let me guess, was it Osomatsu who suggested it?" he asked annoyed.

"Yes, unfortantely." You laughed painfully

"When will he learn. We're gonna end up broke when he is done with his games." He sighed.

"Do you hate gambling Karamatsu?"

"Of course I do. I always end up seeing how we lose money easily. It's just brings back memories when we were....dumb?"

"Dumb?"

"Yeah, we were being foolish....and stupid." Karamatsu laughed.

"I would never thought that you were stupid Kara." You added.

"You think high of me dear. You should know already I am a sinful man."

"We all have our flaws." You said.

"Hehe, how could you be so thoughtful? Especially to me? Aren't I annoying or painful to you?" he asks. This question made you confused, even though you know where it comes from. He's brothers can be rude and mean to him. They call him Shittymatsu and painful for some reason. You aren't quite sure why tho. But you always notice how calm Karamatsu's reaction is. He doesn't seem to get mad or sad about it. It like he has a large amount of love and patience.

"Huh? Because I think you are a great man, Karamatsu. I just think you are amazing." You said, blushing.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asked in a hopeful tone

"Yes." You smiled.

"I am greatful of having you around. You are such a kind lady." He said.

"I should be saying that. I am thankful you are always with me." You smiled happily.

"Hey, why don't you and-"

"ATTENTION! MEET IN THE HEADQUARTERS NOW! MEETING TIME!" Osomatsu said from the speakers.

"Let's go Y/N." he said,for you to follow. You grabbed your papers and documents for tonight's plans.

AT THE HEADQUARTERS.....