Time Together.

Clara:

Three weeks have passed. The boys and I take plenty of trips to see Isabel and the Celestia royals twice a week. We have lots of fun together, and I couldn't be happier.

When we are at the castle at home, I take turns being with everyone.

I don't speak with Lord Diavolo often, but when I do he checks up to see how I'm fairing.

Barbatos I see occasionally doing his daily duties. Some days we even get to have tea.

Sometimes I go to Lucifer's study to talk about my troubles or he would talk about his. He's practically my brother too. Lucifer may seem uptight, but he really cares for his brothers.

Often Mammon and I would sit in his room and he'd tell me all kinds of stories he had on his brothers. He would even tell me all kinds of plans to make money. Honestly he sounds ridiculous, but it's fun to listen to.

Levi really enjoys going out and playing with the kids in the kingdom. He tells me all about the kids and what games they play together. Even Mammon goes sometimes. He tells me it's a lot of fun and he wishes I could come play too. We created this game together, so I could play. He would clap a rhythm and I'd have to repeat it back. It's pretty fun.

With Satan, he reads to me. I absolutely love to listen about all kinds of topics and history. I also like to hear him play piano and sing. His voice is lovely, and sometimes I would sing with him too. He does everything he can to make me smile, and in return I help him with his anger. I seem to be one of the only people who can calm him down. He really is a sweet guy though despite he and Belphie love to make Lucifer angry. I admit...I like to join in with them.

Asmo likes to mostly play with my hair and do my nails and make up. He dresses me up in all sorts of things. I am happy to amuse Asmo and be someone he could try things out on. He really enjoys our time together. He's probably happy about a girl being around.

Beel is Beel. He's always sweet to me. We eat together since he seems to be hungry a lot. We like to talk about things we wouldn't normally tell anyone else. I told Beel that I have a crush on Belphie. He wasn't surprised and promised to not tell him.

Last, but not least, Belphie. We have grown a lot closer being room mates and all. We are best friends for sure. Yeah...I have a crush on him...but I don't think I can tell him yet. I care about him and we spend a lot of our time together cuddling, or with Beel hanging out. Belphie still writes my letters if I need to send any. He mainly helps me write to back home.
.
.
.
.
To Lilith. 🤍