Who's the damsel?!

**Sorry in order to make Lucifer King, Lord Diavolo is also King as his husband! Which also made the rest of the brothers princes. It was a simple solution. Easy way to include everyone. There won't be much of them together anyway unless asked for by you guys if it's your cup of tea.👌🏻**

**𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕞𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕔**

Belphie's pov:

"Lucifer are we almost home?"

(I'm so tired I just want to lay in my bed..)

"Yes Belphie, we are close now just reaching Devildom."

I look outside the window into the early sunrise. A beautiful open field of grass and....

....*squints*...

"STOP THE CARRIAGE!" Lucifer jumped and looked at me like I had horns on my head.

(At least not right now I didn't..)

I bolted out of the door and ran into the open field where I had seen a body lying there.

"Lucifer come quick she's injured! A bullet wound in her side!"

He runs over to my side as I check for her pulse and breathing.

"She's alive...but she could give out any moment we must take her with us."

"Agreed."

With that Lucifer helped me lift her gently and we made our way home...to the castle.

Clara's Pov:

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕."

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦-, 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡."

I hear shuffling and feel someone has wrapped something around my abdomen. A cloth perhaps?

My eyes flutter open, "H-hello?" I cough and wince at the pain in my side.

"Take it easy miss. My brother found you lying in a field moments ago. We can help you we are on our way home."

I rest easy and let out a breath of relief looking to where the voice came from. I smile unknowingly to whom I was smiling.

"Thank you for caring for me."

"It was mostly my brother. I'm Lucifer and you are?"

"Clara."

Just then another voice spoke up, "Your eyes...can you not see?" His voice soothing, but saddened.

"I'm afraid so. I was born blind. And you are?"

"Belphegor, but you may call me Belphie."

"Then I suppose I'm going to call you Bel."

He chuckled. (What a cute laugh he has.)

"Wait so...how did you end up in the field? Who shot you?" Bel started to get more defensive and angered.

"Belphie calm down. Anything that happens in this kingdom we will take care of it I'll see to it personally if I must."

I shiver at the tone and sit up slowly.

"Hey wait take it easy." Bel helped me sit up.

"Men with guns. I was on my way to Celestia with another woman and our carriage was gunned down by robbers I suppose."