Settling in.

Belphie's Pov:

"She's asleep brother are you sure it was wise to cast a sleep spell on her?"

"Yes it's okay. Let's just get this over with and find out who did this faster than Lucifer and and Diavolo."

"I knew you had an ulterior motive for bringing me along."

"I know you have vast knowledge on healing and keen eyes. Also thank you Satan for helping me tend to her injury."

"That I do, but no flattery needed brother for me to help you. The girl is more than enough reason."

"Don't go catching feelings for the human girl now, Satan."

"It's not me you should be worrying about brother. I think you are the one who's enthralled." He chuckled.

*blush* "Do you think that's a bad thing?"

"I think only time will tell. There is nothing that says demons and humans can't mix."

"Yeah, but Devildom's secret is that the residents here are ALL demons. Human visitors are rare. But in Celestia, It's mostly humans with angels here and there. The only angels that live there are the royals. Demons can't do that because I don't trust any of them not to go off the hinges and eat someone. Not even for a second. The humans live all around us in neighboring lands. Celestia is safer, so humans can be in and out all the time. It's a beautiful city, but ours we have to spread rumors it's dangerous here and try to keep humans away because if they knew what we were they would come for us...we are nothing but monsters to them....how could she ever love me."

"Belphie..."

"Besides we age slower, we live far longer."

"Guess you won't know til you try."

I nod and we carry Clara to my bed and perform a memory search spell.

"We will be able to see the events she went through even though she didn't." Satan said softly.

"How come?"

"Because we have this." He held up the cloth I gave him Clara had on her when we found her.

"The other woman's cloth?"

"Precisely we will be able to see any events this cloth has been through and that tied with Clara's memories will give us the view needed to catch our culprits."

"Like a premonition of sorts?"

"Yes, now chant with me."

"Eivd ni eht dnim, gnirb su ot hcihw ew epoh ot dnif."

A bright light flashed and next thing we knew we were sitting in a carriage. I sat beside Clara and Satan sat beside Isabel.

"I suppose this is the carriage they were in on the way to Celestia." I look at Clara beside me her hand on the glass.

*sigh* "Are we almost there?" Clara spoke up.

"No Miss, we should be there by tomorrow. We are currently in Devildom territory."

"Ah, thank you."

"Bel, don't look so worried."

"Oh shut up Satan." I eyed Clara worryingly.

"Clara, if you don't mind my asking, were you born blind?"

"It's quite alright... Miss?"

"Isabel."

"Miss Isabel. Yes I have been blind all my life." She softly smiled.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Say, why are you heading to Celestia?"