happy new years

(the school has thrown a new years Eve party)

As y/n sat at the table. She watched as the room filled with drunk teenagers who were excited for the new year.

Think about all of there new years resolutions . Counting down the time to the new year.

But y/n didn't care about this, all she cared about was josie. She was tied of all ways backing off when she had a chance to do something with josie. She was tied of seeing people use her.

She wanted her

I guess you can say that's her new years resolution. And she planed on making this happen.

But then she heard a group of her friends comeing to her. Mg, lizzie, raf.....and of course josie.

Josie smiled a shy smile as she saw y/n  quickly looking her up and down. Noticing her gold dress perfectly hugging her body. But just pushed it down .

"Umm im thirsty I'm going to get some  juice". Said josie walking away from them.

"And I'm going to go find sed, maybe make out with hem". Lizzie said trying to show off . But really just leaving mg broken.

"I guess we just never get the girl". Mg said to y/n. 

Y/n hated this.

Then the count down happen.

1

Y/n looked over to see Josie's eyes on her.

2

She didn't know what was happening
But she needed her.

3

Y/n started walking towards her direction

4

Pushing the people in front of her away

5

Walking turned into a faster pase

6

Rush over to josie

7

Then took her drink out of her hands

8

Looked into josie eyes.
"I want you, and I hope you want me"

9

"I want you " said josie

10

Y/n and Josie's lips smashed into each other's, aggressive turning to soft kisses. There hand uncovering each others unknown areas they longed too touch.

"Why don't we take this to my room" said y/n against Josies lips as she leans in to her neck.

"Lead they way" said josie with a smile as she catches her breath.

Y/n pulls away, looks over at mg who is just starstruck and grabs Josies hand .

And they run to y/n dorm. Smiles and giggles the whole way.

______________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHESSSSSS