he is a idiot

Josie's dress

Josie's dress

Your dress ( or whatever you want,)

********

I walk out of my dorm , I finished putting on my makeup and doing my hair. And with the help from a little birdy( lizzie) I found the perfect dress.

It was red ( of course, red is iconic)
And it had a really pretty neck piece that I just loved.

I walk through the doors, cause it's faster then walking to the other side of the school. To get to the dance.

But what I wasn't expecting was to see landon all over hope. A smile plaster on his face as he just clung to her. Like yesterday he didn't tell josie that he was hers and only hers.

"You pathetic  bird brain looking dume ass excuse for a man!". I say out loud catching landon and hopes eyes.

Hope didn't really know what was going on since she had just came back from be gone for a while. She didn't know that while she was gone , landon was dating josie. And messing with her heart.

But landon knew what he was doing. He looked down and grabbed hopes arm and dragged both of them away.

I turned around trying the think on what I should do. But when I turned I found a very heart broken
Josie saltzman

A tear slipped down her face. Which broke my heart. "Jo ... ". I couldn't finish as she ran back to her dorm.

But I did what landon never did. I ran after her .

_

I sliped through the doors of the twins room before josie could lock it.

" Jo.." I said once a again

" Hes cheating on me, he didn't he have the decency to break up with me or cancel being my date". Said josie

" But of course he chooses her, anyone is better then me. I'm so... I'm so stupid". Said josie now full on cry . Which angered me more .

" You josie... Are none of those things". I said putting my hands on her cheeks

" You are so kind. One of most kindest  person I've ever meet. You are strong, smart , gourges to say least. I mean the way you eyes sparkle when your  doing... nothing really. And when you smile you dimples just appears out of nowhere, which just makes you look like a princess . And you are always wearing these adorable outfits, that just radiats cuteness. And your so smart. Yeah I would say picking landon was a very...very dume move. But your so kind you look past people's flaws, which is just a amazing." I said smile.

I pull her down to her bed

" And trust me...there is someone who would of killed to go to the dance with you...or even get a kiss from you". I said smiling, while looking down

" No there isn..." Said josie but I cut her off

" I would of". I said looking into her eyes.

"God your beautiful, even when your crying. How is that possible". I say staring at her.

Which caused her to blush and look down.

" I don't think I want to go to that dance anymore". Said josie

" Aww. That means no one will see you in that beautiful dress of your.". I said looking down at her dress.

" Thank you. But there's something else I want to do". She said biting her bottom lip.

" That's fine jo. Do whatever you want. " I said

" Whatever I want " said josie looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah". I say smiling

"Ok then" .right after josie said that she crashed her lips into mine. Her lips fit perfectly with yours, and
It was soft and warm. She was a great kisser.

But she pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean...it was the...I'm..." Said josie
Before I cut her off by kissing her back . But with more passion.

After a few seconds, we heard some people walk past the door. So we pulled away.

She walked to the door . And looked through the peep whole.

"Just some drunk guys" said josie walking back at me.

She looked down. I known what she was thinking.

"Jo...I don't want you to feel pressured ok". I say

" What no. Y/n I don't regret kissing you..." Said josie as her eyes widened

" No jo... that not what I meant . You just watched your boyfriend with another girl.  Don't get me wrong I would love to continue where we left off, but I don't want you to be confuse or pressured. You need time to heal. And while you heal. you can do whatever you want. I don't want to hold you back. And know I'm here for you. I will always be here for you."

" Thank you y/n . I love you " said josie hugging me

" I love you too. " I say pulling away.

I just stared into her eyes

"You know right know I would love a kiss from you" said josie bitting her lip.

" Well I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't ..."

I smile as me and her pull into a kiss, that slowly turns into a makeout as I slowly put my hand on her back face. and we slowly start moving together.

She released some small moans as I slowly start kissing her neck softly. Not wanting to leave any hickeys.

But the I heard her say a spell and the door locks, and a silencing spell so no one can hear.

I smirk at this .

But the I slowly unsips her dress , as she dose the same for me.

Now both in are bras and underwear. We lean back into her bed. And I put the cover on top of us. And I get on top of her.

"I knew you were a top" said josie out of breath

" And I..." I said as I slowly start to move done to her Virgina. Take off her underwear
" Knew you wear a..." I take her underwear. And slowly put my tongue on her click. Which I gets me a moan from josie.
"Bottom" I say. Now licking every part of her Virgina. And feel her heart beat speed up. So I speed you. Now sticking my fingers into her. And pulling in and out , faster and I feel her cumming.

"Y/n...omg..shit" josie says loudly, which is just making me wetter and wetter.

"Im cumming ... Omg .. uhh .. uggggg".

I feel her juices falling. My mouth. God she tasted so good.

I know she didn't want to stop but...I wanted to her to think about me to night.

I finish putting my clothes on and stand up . Walk to a drained naked josie. Kiss her on the lips.

" Friends with benefits" I say

" Friends... with a lot of benefits" say josie

I know she wasn't talking about landon any more.

I look at the time. The dance is still going on so.

I walked back to josie
"What are you..." Said josie before I

I pulled the cover off her. Turned the lights off. Spreading her legs . And started sucking.

______________________________________

Yeah SOOOOO smut

Xoxo kayla