Going home for the holiday

Josie bust into her girlfriends room, and immediately ran to her need where she found her adorable girlfriend y/n sleeping. She slowly climbed into her bed. And when she was steady , she started jumping up and down , waking up y/n. 

Y/n groan while throwing a pillow at Josie who pretended to be hurt. But then busted out laughing. "Please get up, I don't want to be late meeting your parents". Said Josie who climbed on top of y/n placing a kiss on her lips.

"Who would you be late, it's not like they said meet us at a specific time. And why do you even want to meet them". Said y/n wanting to go back to sleep.

"Babyyyy thanksgiving is in two days, and I don't want to miss that festival you told me about. And I love you and I want to meet your parents". Said Josie as if she was a kid and I stole her candy. 

But y/n got the Jest of it, and rolled Josie off of her . And started getting up. She looked back at Josie and noticed that she was already dress and did her hair. And had her suit case in her room.

After about 20 minutes, Josie and y/n was putting there suit cases in Josie car, which y/n was going to dive since Josie hates being in front of the wheel. Which is weird since it's her car.

Josie ran and gave her dad a hug who was watching them get there things in there cars. "Bye mister saltzman , we will be back in 4 days top. And I promise to bring her back in one piece" said y/n. But he didn't need to hear her say it, cause him and everyone who was close to them would know that y/n would rather die them knowing or causing to Josie get hurt. 

They both hoped in the car. And immediately Josie snatched the aux cord and plugged it into her phone. And controlled the music the whole way. But y/n didn't mind. She loved hearing Josie sing . 

And after a few hours of speeding and stopping every few minutes cause Josie had to pee. They arrived at her parents house. 

Her mom was a witch and her other mom was a werewolf. They had there own ranch separate from the town so on a full moon the didn't hear or see anything.

They pulled up into the long driveway. Josie graded y/ns hand . " I'm scared, what if they don't like me". Said Josie 

Y/n reached over and kissed Josie on the head. "Trust me the will love, maybe even more then me. Hahah no... no one could love you more than me". Said y/n taking off her seat belt while laughing. 

They both got out of the car and started walking towards the house. But then hear a Squeal come from behind them. Josie turned around to see a older woman who was obviously y/n  mom. And a women beside her was probably her other mom.

" omg you must be Josie. We were so happy when y/n told us you we spending thanksgiving with us. We take thanksgiving very serious" said y/ns moms. While crushing Josie in a hug

"They take Christmas even more serious". Said y/n laughing 

"I can't wait to see that" whispered Josie to y/n making her smile ten times more. Which made her moms Gush over there daughter and Josies relationship.

"This is going to be amazing" . Said y/n mom

—————————————————————————

WOW TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY 

XOXO KAYLA