There is no competition

Josie stands by her sister as she watches You rush in the gym, where they having the rehearsal for the annual miss Salvatore. kinda like miss mystic and homecoming queen all in one.  But before she gets to her spot she winks at Josie, who was indeed staring at her. 

Josie rolls her eyes as she looks down, knowing that a pink shade has indeed cover her cheeks. 

"Miss y/l/n, what's your excuse for being late this time. Traffic in the hallways, or did your invisible dog eat your alarm clock again". Said Alaric while holding a smile. While everyone else in the room giggling at his jokes.

"Actually my mom got in a car accident, but close enough". Said y/n with a dead serious face. Earlier that day she got a call from her sister, say that there mom was hospitalized after getting hit by a drunk driver. She spent the rest of the day crying alone in the room. And totally forgot about the rehearsal. She didn't even know why she was chosen for this, she was a very sarcastic person who was quick to fight someone, never physically tho. She specialized in fucking up someone mentally.

"Oh...I'm sorry....um, lets just start. Pare up with someone and practice the dance". Said Alaric rushing out of the awkward situation he put himself in.

Y/n looked over at the one person she had never, and would never talk shot about. Josie

She walked up to Josie with a small smirk on her face. But Josie didn't know, cause she was busy giving Lizzie death glares, cause she just took her dance partner who didn't seem to mind leaving Josie  by her self.

"Your sister is kinda a bitch for that, but your so nice that you would ever say something about it" said y/n with sad eyes that quickly lighten up once Josie turned around.

"I swear you just keep getting beautiful. If it was up to me we wouldn't even have a competition". Y/n said flirting with Josie 

Josies frown turned to a cheek to cheek smile, with blush covering her face

"Umm I'm sorry to her about your mom, if there's any thing I could do...umm I would to help". Said Josie trying to the flirting. Knowing that after last years Lizzie x y/n show down, Lizzie would hate her if she continue. 

"Well if would make me really happy if you could be my dance partner" . Said y/n finding her perfect time to ask. 

"I don't know..um..Lizzie would". Josie got cut off be for she could finish 

"She would what...get made that you found another Dance partner after she took yours, and didn't even say sorry". Said y/n wrapping her arm around Josie pulling her closer to her.

"So is that a yes" said y/n giving Josie cute pout , that she knew Josie couldn't say no to.

"Uhhh, fine. But you better not trip me so you win". Josie said while her a y/n start dance.

"Like I said Josie , there's no competition while your in the room". Y/n

——————————————————————————————————————————-

FINALLY UPDATED I BEEN REALLY Busy with school .