Three-

July-30-1974

Freddie put on his shoes when he heard knocking on the front door, "I'm going, hold on a sec!" Freddie exclaimed. He rapidly walked to the front door and saw Jerry just sitting there next to the door, staring at the singer.

Seeing the little furball with lots of hair and big eyes, he couldn't resist carrying him. He kissed the cat, forgetting that John was outside waiting, "I'll be back before you know it. I love you my little munchkin. Who loves you? Yes, that's right it's me. I love you. Screw everyone else, I love- "

"Freddie! You're on your way to being a crazy cat lady, eh? Hurry up, we need to go," John said as he was right outside the door, hearing everything Freddie was saying.

Freddie rolled his eyes and put the cat down and opened the door. He stared at John, "Dear, I am becoming a crazy cat lady. I promise you I will have a full load of cats and each one will have its room, of course, when I get my mansion."

John scoffed and hurried Freddie, "Keep dreaming. Close the door, or the cat will run away," pointing to Jerry who was still sitting there inside, clueless about what they were talking about.

Freddie closed the door, locking it, and patted John's back. They made their way to John's small car and headed off to Trident Studios.

Yeah, Freddie doesn't have a car, even though he is 'gaining riches' but slowly. So really anyone can expect him to be driving his luxury car or have someone drive him a limo. But he doesn't have much money, either way, he can't even drive a car. Brian tried to teach him once, but let's say that didn't go very well. It ended up costing them a fine after Freddie accidentally ran into a public mailbox, knocked it over, and ended up crushing it. And after that, Freddie thought it was better to not drive at all. Even Brian said he was unteachable.

As John was driving, concentrated on the road, Freddie detected a different vibe with John. He studied his face closely and knew something wasn't right. "Tell me, what's wrong?"

John glanced at Freddie and answered, " What? There's nothing wrong."

"You can't lie to me, tell me," Freddie insisted.

John kept looking at the road, bouncing his leg up and down, and said, "Nothings going on. Why are you asking?"

"I just see it in your face, tell me!"

John sighed and finally spoke, "I think Veronica's pregnant."

With this being said, Freddie fell silent for a few seconds, not knowing how to respond. How are you supposed to reply to this? By the tone of John's voice, Freddie didn't know if John wanted this or not.

"Are you completely sure, did she run tests? When was the last time you, ahem-"

"Freddie!," John looked at him, "No she hasn't taken a test, yet. Though she's showing a lot of symptoms lately."

Freddie had some curiosity if this was intended, but based on the look of his face, it didn't look like it. "And how are you feeling about it?"

"It wasn't planned, at least not yet. I always did want to have a child, and with Veronica, it's a blessing. It was just too soon," John continued, "Right now, although we still don't know if she is pregnant, I'd actually like a baby. I don't know, my head's all over the place."

"I mean a child is a bit of work," Freddie mentioned, "But of course, if you do have a child, make sure he, she doesn't get your nose," he joked, trying to lighten things up.

"Oh, my nose?" John smacked his lips. "There's nothing wrong with my nose."

Freddie laughed and straightened his posture, "I'm playing, John. Dear, you have the sweetest nose of us all."