Six-

August-11-1974

'Why is London full of bloody impatient people'

Everyone is honking their cars as the traffic is making scanty progress. Arrietty bobbed her head to the car headrest as she thought she would never arrive at Ealing college. She turned around to the back seat to look where her designed clothing was, the ones for her final project. All she was relieved about was finally finishing the clothes. Work and college at the same time weren't exactly the best combination for her or anyone. At times, she had to work night shifts after she finished her classes, and she'd arrive home very late. She was glad that she was almost finishing college and, at last, receiving her degree.

Meanwhile, the car behind her was honking unstoppably and made Arrietty lose her patience, just like everyone else. It wasn't the fact that there was traffic making her irritated; it was the people who made a riot about it. She wanted to honk or yell back at the car behind her, but she breathed in and out and looked forward.

After a few minutes of waiting for the sea of cars to move, Arrietty forgot she could turn up the radio to ignore the commotion. She turned it on and changed the radio station for a good song, still keeping her eyes on the road. She stopped it when a familiar one came up.

Michelle, ma belle

These are words that go together well

My Michelle...

Michelle, ma belle

Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble

Très bien ensemble

I love you, I love you, I love you

That's all I want to say

Until I find a way

I will say the only words I know that you'll understand

She immediately started singing the lyrics. This song was always her favorite one. A song named Michelle by The Beatles. This song reminded her of her sister since the lyrics perfectly matched their relationships.

When both were younger, Arrietty would play the song on the acoustic guitar. It was one of the few songs she could play on the instrument. Michelle absolutely loved it when Arrietty played and sang the song. She truly felt like her sister wrote it as if it was only meant for her like she was the only Michelle in the world.

Arrietty even bought Rubber Soul, which included that song, and gave it to Michelle. Arrietty remembered every night they would sing the song when they both shared a room. Good memories. Oh, how she wanted to travel back to those days.

But now, Arrietty jumped with sudden fright when the car behind her honked as the traffic was moving. She moved forward and shook her head. She eventually arrived at college right on time and carried on.

Eventually, she arrived home and placed the keys on the table next to the front door. According to her professor, the attire was far more impressive than they imagined. It was a good sign, though. The professor would always mention how sophisticated and creative her designs were.

She changed into her comfortable home wear, and she made herself food. A good medium well-done steak with mashed potatoes was what she had in mind. Although she was very tired and didn't feel like cooking at the moment, a steak can't go anywhere wrong. The preparation and cooking time was quick. She got her plate and served her food, smelling the appetizing smell