About this book!

Alright so this book has gender neutral pronouns (them/they) so everyone can "fit in" in this book.
As a reader myself I've noticed that most books (like many X readers) are she/her pronouns.
I've also seen a lot of comments from males and non-binarys who say their gonna mentally change that and that they don't really see books that have gender neutral pronouns.
I honestly just hope I can make everyone feel like they fit in with my books, like the reader is them and is "human" too.
What I mean about "human too" is that they have feelings, they have reactions and fears too. They won't be some flirt who wins Toby over with their looks, like I've seen in many fanfics.
Now of course some of my books the reader is just female and I'm going to edit those ones and change it to where they are them/they.

Also I've seen that in many X readers, while the person in the book is the person you simp for, (ex: Toby for this book) is male, it's usually the reader is straight.
Well in this book, the reader has many other proxies that love them also, and there are different sex people who will love the reader too. There will also be people who hate the reader or are jealous cause what's a fanfic without a little bit of spice? But anyway what I'm trying to say is that this book is about you, and how you are.

It's using them/they pronouns, so if you are male, female, or maybe
non-binary, you will fit in here.

It's showing opposite gender Interest so the reader isn't straight like most books make them to be.

My only goals in this story is to make you feel like you actually fit into the story and to have a good story which people will like.

So if you see any pronouns for the reader other then they/them, please kindly point it out to me, so I can fix it.

Now have fun reading the story!