8

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

I woke up, feeling numb, mom yelling saying she was going to grab food or whatever and left.

Everything felt numb.

I stood up, grabbing some clothes and went to the bathroom and turned the water on, starting up the shower I stripped of my clothes and hopped in.

"If lila died cause she pissed me off and was trying to get my to take my pills... it has to be one from the family sally had showed me when I was 10..."
I mumbled to myself as I washed my body.

"Does that mean everyone who's tried to get me to take my pills are going to die? Or just the ones who pissed me off?" I asked my self, gently putting soap in my hair and scrubbing.

"If so that means so many people will die... because of me" I whispered out, washing the soap out of my hair.

"I'm the reason all these people will die..." I mumbled, getting out of the shower and drying my body.

"But they had killed lila because they had to see that meaning that was probably the first time they saw it..."
I told myself thinking as I slipped my clothes on.

"That means the next person who pisses me off and tells me to take my pills with die..." I said, looking up at myself in the mirror.

"Meaning..." I looked down at the sink, my eyes widening, realizing something.

"Their going after Emily next.." I felt my Herat dropped as i figured it out.

This is all my fault!

SHES BLOCKED ME!

I CANT WARN HER!

I-I... don't know where she lives...

I can't help her....

She's going to die because of me!

She's screwed because of me!

THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!

W-Why... why did it have to be me out of everyone in this goddamn world that ended up like this...

I slid to the floor, tears falling out of my eyes as my emotions disappeared.

I was crying but I didn't feel anything.

I was knew I was sad but didn't feel it.

I was broken

My glass mind has been broken

If I wasn't like this...

IF DAD DIDN'T DIE!

IF MOM WAS A GOOD PERSON!

IF THISE PILLS JUST DIDN'T EXIST!

I-If I actually made a friend and told them these things before and not bottling everything up...

If only I was a good human being.

If only I had a will to live.

If only I had someone to hold onto.

But I didn't.

I was cursed with a life of pain and full of pain for others.

I was a curse to human kind.

Sobs echoed the bathroom as I cried, hitting the floor, ignoring the stinging pain in my hand.

I couldn't do this.

I was done.

"IM DONE! IM FUCKING DONE WITH IT ALL!" I screamed on top of my lungs, hitting the ground harder as I did.

"Done with what love?" Someone asked behind me.

I was the only one home.