2

𝘠/𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

𝘠/𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I walked upstairs to my mothers room; trying to prepare for the sight I was going to see. Biting down onto my bottom lip, I took a shaky breath before opening the door into her room.
I looked at her calmly; trying to not get upset with the sight.
She looked like she had been drowning herself in alcohol all day- like she didn't even care about herself anymore. Not after dads death..

"Yes?"

I said blankly, any emotion makes her mad really at these kind of situations. Happy means I'm making fun of her, sadness means I'm pitying her- you get it.

"Where.. have you been?!"

Her words slurred as she looked at me upset; her voice raising which caused me to flinch yet I didn't look away- I couldn't. 

"School mother"

I answered quietly as she took another swig from the wine bottle. Some of the red wine did escape and traveled down her chin from her mouth before it then dripped onto the carpet; staining it.

Her room smelled disgusting and was a mess, clothes and other things all over the floor. However I could not blame her. I knew it was what some would call a "depression room"

"Y/n lisstenn.. to meee!!"

She shouted, the wine bottle in her hands suddenly being sent against the wall; shattering completely. I could feel some of the wine bounce onto me, the wall getting stained from it.

I flinched and looked at her, her face held anger but her eyes held hungry for fear.
She was a monster... but I loved her still.

"You better have this house cleaned by tomorrow or else!"

She shouted, grabbing a beer bottle which was by her feet.
She has a mini fridge in her room filled with just achool..
I nodded my head yes as she screamed for me to get out, I listened and practically ran out of that room. I didn't want to stay in that toxic room any longer then I had to.

I walked to my room, my grip tightening on my bags straps along the way.
I was going to do my homework in my room, my mother suffers from severe bipolar, causing her emotions to change for a period of times over a few days; on one subject.
Dad died when I was 10, from cancer. My mother is a widow and the only reason she has the money she does, is from when he was alive. She refuses to do any type of work.

Before father died, her bipolar disorder wasn't so bad, she'd only change emotions for a few days here and there sometimes and it was usually happy to sad.
When dad died it was like the nice calm side to mother died with him.
His cancer took more from me then just his own life.

I got to my room and quietly set my bag down before  hearing moms snoring.
Relaxing slightly, I grabbed my English homework from my bag and plopped down on my bed, glancing out the window and then looking back at my homework.

But then my body froze as it processes what it saw in the window.

A boy with brown hair.

I quickly looked back at my window to see no one there- no boy. I gulped and force myself to calm down, forcing myself to believe it was just my imagination.

But it still haunted the back of my mind. Spirits are usually covered in blood or something to show how they died.

That was a human boy. He didn't have anything to show how he died.

Let's just hope it was my imagination..