6

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

I sat there taking it all, hit after hit. The pain smeared all over my body as I held in all my cries out of pain.

Mother woke up in a mood to clean today.

Which didn't end well.

She ended up breaking a glass bottle of wine and began crying because of it.

Then she decided to cut me with the broken glass.

I took it though, simply because I had no where else to go. I was stuck here, abused and toxic friends who all are forcing me to take toxic pills.

I was stuck.

I was stuck here in this horrible place.

I was going to die here.

Suddenly the hitting stopped as I heard mother walk away from me. Slight relief filled my mind as I sat up; quietly groaning from the pain. It was nothing I couldn't handle but damn did it still hurt like a bitch.
Suddenly I heard her footsteps coming back towards me; causing me to quickly look back up at my mother.
She had my pills in one of her hands and was walking towards me.

I instantly knew she was going to try to make me take the pills, but I wasn't going too.

I refuse to.

"Y/n! Take you pills!" She yelled, almost tripping on her own feet walking to me.

I stood up and backed away, causing her to get more pissed. I didn't want the pills- I didn't need them! I refused to take them ever again..

"Y/N! COME TAKE THE PILLS!" She screamed as she looked insane; eyes wide and hair a mess.

For the first time today, I felt something mentally.

Fear.

I ran to my room quickly as I locked the door behind me. She pounded on the door, screaming my name. My heart pounded in my chest as I backed away from the door; shaking.

"Y/N"
"Y/N
"Y/N"
"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR"
"Y/N OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"
"NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD IM BREAKING THIS DOOR DOWN"
"Y/N LISTEN TO ME, I AM YOUR MOTHER"
"Y/N M/N L/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

I turned around and hid in my closet, crying. I had no where else to go, no where else to hide.

Soon hours had passed..
Tears still ran down my face as my back begin to hurt from being in a stiff position for so long.

Mother had stopped pounding on my door and stormed away. She was now crying and screaming some along the lines 'get better'.

I finally crawled out of my closet after who knows how long; sighing, wiping the tears off of my face.

I heard my phone dinged and looked over at it.
I had a message from Emily however I had a gut feeling is was nothing good.

Emily:
Hey! Did you hear?!

Y/n:
Hear what?

Emily:
Lilas dead. She was murdered, her guts where everywhere, a smily face was painted in blood and a picture of a pill was crossed out...

I gasped in shocked; my body suddenly felt cold.
Lila's dead? ..pills crossed out in her own blood..?

Y/n:
Do they know who did it?

Emily:
No, they don't have a clue but I do...

Y/n:
Who is it?

Emily:
Its you.

Y/n:
Wait what?! I didn't kill her!

Emily:
You've stopped taking your pills and you guys had a fight about the pills the other day.

Y/n:
So?!

Emily:
You killed someone last time you didn't take your pills! You killed some 20 year old girl who had done nothing!
You lured her into the woods and stabbed her 20 times to match her age! And for what? You didn't even know the girl! You killed her because you grew blood thirsty and started seeing things because you weren't taking your pills! YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW IF YOUR LAYWER DIDN'T SAVE YOUR ASS WITH YOU BEING A MINOR"

Y/n:
I didn't mean to kill that girl! She Attacked me! I did the first thing that I could do to save myself! IM NOT TAKING THE PILLS!

Emily;
Your a monster! I tired to be your friend, I really did! But your a psycho monster! You've killed and you'll do it again and I won't be here to see it happen! We aren't friends anymore killer!

Emily has blocked you.
You can not message people who have blocked you.

I stood there in shock.
Lila was dead.
And I've lost Emily as a friend...

Was life even on my side anymore?
Cause it doesn't feel like it...
Everyone's leaving me.

Dads gone.
A part of mom left with him.
Lilas gone.
Emily left with her.

And my school life is now ruined.

From some friends, to zero yet again.

And their all going to think I murdered Lila, and their all going to let me know that they think that too.

Life's hard, I wish someone would just let me be free.

But I can't, I can't be free.

Because this is my life.

And this is what I have to deal with.