1

𝘠/𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

𝘠/𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Walking home from school, I gently kicked a rock to the side as a small sigh escaped my mouth. I was upset with my friends, simply because none of them could get along at all today. Which left me in the middle of it, hearing them all complain about each other.
I mean, I wished they would get along but I shouldn't expect them to, I shouldn't force them to. They had their own opinions, their own ideas.

Frowning slightly, I took my shortcut through the woods; a faster way to get home.
Looking around as I walk, the thick trees and a strong scent telling me it was going to rain soon, calmed me.
My house is outside of the town, which was a more preferred by me. I liked nature and the silences I got to have, something I'd always prefer over the loud and messy town.

I walked calmly on the thin gravel path, kicking thin sticks here and there. It's odd I haven't seen the usual spirit here on this path. It's a small girl, maybe 8? I read up on her, she was murdered in these woods. By her uncle I'm pretty sure, who also had rapped her. It's truly sad, i feel bad for the kid..
That was one thing I hated about being able to see spirits and mythical beings. Reason I can is because my third eye is open; I accidentally opened it when I was younger while grieving for my fathers death. But it wasn't some kind of cool gift a lot of people would think of it as; I could see demons, shadow creatures, and spirits which look like how they died. It was traumatizing to see it sometimes, once some of them realize they can see you; they scare the living hell out of you and do anything to do so.

But sometimes.. they tell you how they died. They'll sit there and tell you in graphic detail how they did. Man is it terrifying to hear it from they're point of view too; all of them always explained in great detail of how it felt. Sad part about it though is I know a lot more about the missing people in this town then the goddamn police.

Suddenly a twig snapped from behind me causing me to look back quickly; spinning my entire body around doing so. Glancing around me, I saw nothing. There was no movement, no noise- there was nothing.
It was probably a animal, most likely a deer.
Or maybe it was that girl.. Sally. However she does normally talk to me. But it was nothing of my concerns at the moment, I was in the woods; it had to be a animal or spirit. So, in that mindset; I turned around and continued my way home.

As I walked down the rest of the pathway, I couldn't rub off the feeling of being watched. However no matter how many times I looked back over my shoulder, I didn't see anything. Maybe I was just letting my paranoia get to me too much.

Finally reaching the end of the path, my shoulders slumped slightly but I shook my head. I was going to try to have a good night, no matter what.
Looking up at my plain white house that had a brick chimney, I held my head up high before walking over onto the porch and to the door; opening it and slipping inside.

"Y/N!!" I heard my mother shout from the other room. She sounded tried, maybe she had a long day? Sometimes that meant she would be too tried to start stuff with me, but it also meant sometimes she was on edge because she was tried; causing her to start shit with me like there was no tomorrow. However there was nothing I could do about it, she is my mother. I had to love her.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded to myself slowly before walking over to her room; mentally preparing myself for when I entered the room.